1D ( Bullied )

Louis: You were standing in the front row, smiling to your boyfriend who was jumping up and down on the stage. “You’re giving me a heart attack Looking like you do-oh.”, Louis sang and pointed at you winking. You blew him a kiss smiling like a total idiot. You were so proud of him and boys. When ‘Winter season’ came to the screen and boys ran away someone bumped you a little. “Sorry.”, you said automatically. A girl looked at you and pushed you harder. “Hey! Stop it!”, you said getting upset. “Well you should stop it. You’re just a beard. Larry is fucking real!”, she said and looked you with evil glare. “Excuse me?”, you tried to be polite. She pushed you again, this time your hip hurt. You didn’t say anything, you just left as quick as possible. You stood next to boys dressing room while they finished the show. You knew Lou was looking for you but you didn’t want to go back. Your hip hurt badly and there was fist size bruise. “Hey!”, Louis yelled when he saw you after the show, waiting on him. He looked worried, “Where did you go?” You started to cry. Tears falling down your cheeks when he rushed to hug you. “Hey, hey..It’s okay. Just tell me what’s wrong.” You pulled out of his hug and lifted your shirt so he could see your bruise. “Did someone do that for you?”, he asked. His eyes went darker. “S-she was a Larry shipper.”, you said and he hugged you again. “Oh I want to hurt her badly.”, Lou said. “LOU!”, you judged. “Well she hurt my love!”, Louis said sassily and you shook your head.

Zayn: The drama with Wanted wasn’t really bugging you before they pulled you in. You were sitting in livingroom when you heard Zayn and Lou’s voices upstairs. “What the hell man?”, Zayn yelled. “Too far. He went too far.”, Louis said. You put your book down and walked to your bedroom where boys were sitting on the couch. You hadn’t see Zayn that mad before. Louis noticed you and poked Zayn who lifted his eyes from the screen. Zayn looked at you and his face softened immediately. “What’s wrong boo?”, you asked and sat next to him. Louis looked at you worriedly but opened his mouth first, “We’re going to bring The wanted down.” You looked at the screen. Zayn didn’t try to cover it. He knew you’d find out after all. “@thewantedmusic: I can tell your sexlife isn’t enough. #NotSurprised #Cranky" You stared at the screen a bit hurted. There was nothing wrong with your sexlife. And what he meant about he’s not surprised? "Heyy…", Zayn said and pulled you to his lap. "I love you boo.", he said and kissed your cheek. "I love you too.", you said and looked at the screen. Louis was typing eyes sparkling. "He’s going to taste some sass.", Louis said and laughed. "@zaynmalik: It’s you who is not getting laid. Because you’re the unwanted. #IGotLuckyJustNow" You laughed and laid your head to Zayns chest. It would be a long day…

Harry: Starbucks was full when you went inside. You stood in the line, waiting your turn when couple girls looked at you suspiciously. You smiled to them, you were never rude to Harry’s fans. “Hey are you Y/N?”, One of the girls asked. “Yeah.”, you said smiling. “You’re dating Harry Styles?”, other girl asked and looked you up and down. “Yeah again.”, you said and tried to keep smile on your face. “Oh wow.”, she said, “So tell us how it’s like to date a manwhore?” You looked up to her eyes. Anger grew inside you. No one could offend your boyfriend. No one. “Well honey, you should tell that to me. I don’t know.”, you said sarcastically. Other girl rolled her eyes and laughed. You stood next to counter when the waiter was looking at you. “You know what. I’m just gonna go. Let the girls have my spot. They need it more than I do.”, you said, smiled and left with your head up. When you opened your cars door, you were on tears. “Where’s your coff- what’s wrong honey?”, Harry asked. He was sitting behind the wheel, but he pulled you to a hug. “I’m just so mad!”, you cried, “I hate those girls. I hate them! They can’t say things like that! They’re not even true! So cruel!” Harry just sat there, stroking your back. “Umm, did they say something about me?”, he asked. You nodded, tears falling down your cheeks. “You really love me.”, Harry smiled. You looked at his dimples, “More than you’ll ever know.”

Liam: “Go Brit! Go to get that stick!”, you cheered. You were at park with Brit, throwing sticks to her. She barked happily every time you did that, but she didn’t ran after them. “They haven’t thought you well.”, you laughed and  scratched her between ears. You were waiting Liam who was still at work. He left you with Brit while Nicola and Ruth were on holiday. “Y/N.”, someone said and you lifted your head. Five girls stood in front of you and looked sour. “Hello.”, you said and tighted Brits leash. “We just want to tell you that you’re Liams band aid. Just so you know. We ship Payzer forever.”, one of the girls said and others giggled. “Well, good for you.”, you said and started to walk away hurted. “Y/N you’re nothing like Danielle. She and Liam belong together! You don’t! You’re just attention seeker slut!”, a girl yelled. You didn’t turn to look at them anymore, but Brit sure did. She barked as long as she could see the girls. You walked to boys studios and sat outside waiting him. First one you saw was Zayn. He came out to smoke. “Y/N. What..Does Liam know you’re here?”, he asked. You shooked your head and tears filled your eyes. Zayn left you alone, he rushed inside. A minute later Liam ran out of the door. “Y/N!”, he said and sat next to you, pulling you close. You told him everything. Brit sat next to you, looking at you with wide eyes. “I’m so sorry about that honey.”, Liam said and kissed you. “It’s not true. You know that. What we have is special. No one else can know it.”, he said eyes full of tears. “I love you.”, you said. “I love you too. And now on, I’m going to teach Brit to bark louder to haters.”

Niall: You step out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you. Air was too cold when you ran to your bedroom changing towel to a Jump in. Niall was getting snacks for your movienight, it was finally his day off and you couldn’t be happier. You opened your computer in the livingroom and log in to twitter. Something was wrong. You couldn’t see anything else than spamming. You clicked one picture open. There were you, standing in your gympants and t-shirt. Same picture every where. No makeup, no fancy buns… just you. You shook your head a little and tried to see something else than your picture. Then you saw it, a world wide trends called #Y/NIsUglierThan and #NiallDeservesBetterThanY/N. You clicked the first trend and read thousands of “#Y/NIsUglierThan Perez Hilton” “#Y/NIsUglierThan my poop.” For a minute you thought it was a joke but then you saw all the death notes. Tears rolled down your cheeks when you read more and more. “Why did they hate me?” you asked, “What have I done?” You didn’t hear Niall coming behind you. “Hey honey, what are you doing?”, he asked. “Nothing.”, You said and winced. “What’s wrong?”, he asked and grabbed your arm. “Nothing Niall just let it go!”, you said angrily and walked away. You shut the bedroom door while you heard Niall strumming his quitar. Suddenly it stopped. “Shit.”, you whispered. Niall stormed into your bedroom angrily shouting to his twitter. Few minutes later he looked up to you. “Why didn’t you tell me?”, he said sadly. You lifted your shoulders when he sat next to you and burried you to a hug. “Don’t believe a word. They’re just cunts. I mean you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I love you so much. So, so much.”, Niall said and let you cry against his chest. Later he snap a picture of your tangled legs and tweeted: “@NiallOfficial: Literally hurted and disappointed today! Mean people! My princess @Y/T/N is here to stay. Love you honey!”