-Part One-

Ciel Phantomhive

I stared at the sexy man biting my lip. He was playing with his toy. Like a child he played with his toy for a couple days, he had his high then got bored.

"Michaelis. What a pitiful sight." My brother Alois said staring at him toying with A pretty lady called Elizabeth. My girlfriend until I came out of the closet.

"You cannot deny that he's sexy."

"Well I am. You know who you should be working on is his best friend. Claude."

"I'm fine. And Claude is too weird. I don't want him."

"Too bad none of the hot ones will chase after me."

"You'll find him, look at you, you're stunning."

"Nah not like you. You've got that thing about you dreamy blue eyes, stupid head."

"Stupid head?" I giggled at him.

"Yes stupid head." We laughed lightly and I saw Michaelis look over here. Is he looking at me or Alois? If he tried to make a pass on me I won't accept, he's been with so many men and Women, who knows what kind of diseases he has. He stood up and came over to or table. Well he got bored of his toy. I watched him sway his way over here until he was sitting in our table.

"Juniors?"

"What's it to you?" Alois spat as Michaelis threw in almond in the air and caught it in his mouth.

"Just curious sweetie no need to get all heated." He brushed a line down Alois's jaw with his finger.

"Don't call me that."

"I'm sorry I'm usually not this impolite."

"That's hard to believe."

"Well uh my mom is in the hospital right now so I guess I'm just on edge." Is he lying?

"Really? I-I'm so sorry. I-is there anything I can do?"

"Well I could use a distraction. Would y-you consider going out with me tonight. I-if you want to?"

"I'd love to."

"Great I'll pick you up at 7. Thanks."

"My pleasure." He walked away his jeans making his ass look amazing. His red sweater hanging off one shoulder. God he was sexy. Unlike me. My black skin tight jeans matching my black combat boots. I had a grey beanie on and a over sized dark blue zip up sweater. It fell off my shoulder slightly revealing my bare skin. Wait my brother is going out with Sebastian?

"Alois!"

"Ciel, I'm so sorry but he just asked and I was on the spot and I'm just so sorry. Do you want me to cancel?"

"Actually yeah I do."

"But I don't want to."

"T-that's fine Alois."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes enjoy your date." Fuck him. Dating my crush? That's so low. My eyes stung and I felt tears.  "I'll be back."

"Are you alright?" I quickly stood up and sped walked out of that room. "Ciel?!" I heard Alois's pounding footsteps. "Ciel!" He ran up beside me right at the doors of the cafeteria. Tears were already falling and he was drawing attention to us.

"Alois, I'm fine." I kept walking out. He actually stopped following me and returned to where we were sitting I assume. I went into the washroom, washed my face and dried my tears. Once that was done I walked back out into the hall. As I walked slowly back to the lunch room to meet my back stabbing brother I was met with Sebastian who looked rather relieved.

"You ruined my chance with Alois Phantomhive." Sebastian said smiling but you could feel the anger in his eyes.

"Lucky me." I smiled back sarcastically. "Just leave the two of us alone Michaelis. I'm not falling for your lies. And God forbid Alois fall for you."

"Well I am now lonely tonight so thank you." He rolled his eyes and I tried ushering past him when he stared at me face and then snatched my wrist. "Ciel, were you crying?"

"Don't touch me." And I walked back into the cafeteria.

-----Sebastian Michaelis-----

I played with my food, constantly. People were just too easy to manipulate. Tell them a sob story and then they agree to go out with you out of pity. Sleep with them for a couple days then tell them that your mother or father or someone found out about their relationship and you have to stop seeing each other. Some were difficult. Some you just couldn't fool, you have to work your way around them, date people their close to until they become jealous and practically throw themselves at you. Find a common interest and keep discussing it. If they like a certain movie just ask them to come over and watch that certain movie with you. Although no one really is paying attention to the movie. I've always had my eyes on this heavenly junior and his less attractive brother. They spent all their time together, the stunning one, Ciel I believe his name is, doesn't have anyone but his brother. Meanwhile his brother is friends with a couple seniors, Will, Grell, he is trying to make friends with, Claude. He's foul. As in he thinks I'm foul, because I don't keep a relationship. My relationships last three days meanwhile he uses people for two weeks. We're quite similar. But he's annoying, doesn't understand anything, and frankly takes the good toys. I thought this as I watched my toy laugh with his brother Alois. Ciel is a hard person to work with. Sleeping with his brother isn't the best idea as when I cheat on him with Ciel it will cause issues or if I break Alois's heart Ciel will despise me for it. So imply our common interest. Alois, Claudes toy. I have no care in the world if Claude gets angry he's been eyeing my toy. I broke it off easily with Elizabeth, Ciels Ex. I've been working on the boy for a while now. Studying him. After him and his girlfriend broke it off, I knew she was next. Once that was easily over I went to Alois and my prey, Ciel.

"Juniors?" I asked, I'm a senior.

"What's it to you?" Alois spat back, I expected him to be a slut, not hard to get.

"Just curious sweetie no need to get all heated." I continued with the slut approach drawing my finger along his jaw. I glanced at Ciel. He looked madly jealous and forgotten. Perfect.

"Don't call me that." He slapped away my finger.

"I'm sorry, I'm usually not this impolite."

"That's hard to believe." So he is hard to get. Maybe it's because he's seen his brother always staring at me. I know I have.

"Well uh my mom is in the hospital right now so I guess I'm just on edge." My mothers probably fine, I live alone how would I know?

"Really? I-I'm so sorry. I-is there anything I can do?" Well you could sleep with me so your brother wants a piece.

"Well I could use a distraction. Would y-you consider going out with me tonight. I-if you want to?" Then shaky nervous excuse. He's such an idiot sometimes. I know he gets high test scores but he falls for everything, talk about gullible.

"I'd love to."

"Great I'll pick you up at 7. Thanks." Ciel looked in shock and anger mixed with sadness.

"My pleasure." He said and you could hear the regret in his voice. Perfect.