Fountain

A/N: *snicker snicker*

Juvia stood, admiring the mall's beautiful fountain when she felt herself being pushed.

   She let out a small scream and squeezed her eyes shut.

   When she felt no impact, she opened her eyes to see that she was face-to-face with the fountain's concrete wall but she wasn't touching it, just hovering over it.

   She heard someone say, "Natsu! Are you insane? She could've hit her head!"

   Then she was pulled up and side hugged, her cheek pressing against what seemed to be a sweatshirt. The person who was holding her smelled really nice but it was odd because Juvia would never just smell someone and think that they'd smell good. She would never smell anyone on purpose in general.

    Still in shock, all Juvia could do was stand stiff with eyes wide and listen to the people's bickering.

    "Dude, chill! It was an accident!" Some guy defended.

   "She could have gotten brain damage, amnesia, she could have became unconscious and drowned in the fountain-- she could have DIED!" The other guy yelled in frustration.

    Juvia came out of shock to see that the frustrated guy (who could possibly have saved her) had black hair and was very handsome, while the defensive guy (who could possibly have pushed her) had pink hair.

   "But she didn't!" The pink haired guy said. "You saved her!"

   "What if I didn't?" The black haired guy said. Then he sighed and turned to Juvia. "Are you okay?"

    Juvia nodded shyly. "Th-Thank you." She said quietly.

   "Aww, she's so cute, Gray. I'm jealous. Maybe I should have been the one to save her." The pink haired guy said.

   Juvia blushed.

   "Natsu, shut up! You're making her flustered." The black haired guy said.

   "You're just jealous because I made her blush." The pink haired guy teased.

   The black hair guy rolled his eyes. Then, he looked back at Juvia. "I'm Gray, and that baka over there is Natsu." Gray introduced.

A/N Baka in Japanese means idiot.

   "Hey!" Natsu shouted.

   "M-My name is Juvia." Juvia replied, looking at the ground and playing with her fingers.

   Gray released Juvia, to her disappointment and smiled at her.

"Juvia. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Gray, mumbled looking at the ground but Juvia heard him and blushed more.

"Hey, we were about to grab some lunch at that restaurant that just opened up, do you want to come with us?" Natsu asked.

Juvia nodded.

Natsu smiled. "Awesome!" He said, taking Juvia's hand and dragging her to the cafe.

Gray followed behind grumpily.

Juvia tried as hard as she could to catch up with Natsu but it was almost as if it were impossible.

When she finally stopped to catch her breath, Natsu let go of her and walked on.

But then, another hand grabbed hers again and she looked up to see Gray.

"Sorry about him." Gray said, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.