He put his fork down. "Feed me." He said. You stood up and walked over to his side of the table. You picked up the whip cream and sprayed some on his face. He laughed while wiping it off and eating it. He stood then picked you up and put you over his shoulder. "Hey! what are you doing?" You began to panic and hit him in the back. He took you upstairs and back in the bedroom. "What are you doing? answer me!" He threw you on the bed. "I'm about to eat breakfast." He pulled your legs apart then climbed in between them. You froze up again. He leaned over you and began to kiss your neck slowly making his way down to your collarbone. [How far will she let me go before she stops me?] He thought. Continuing to kiss you he slid his hands under the sweater inching his way up making the ends of it rise. He went down and kissed your navel. The sensation made you moan out his name. He stopped. "You remember me?"

You paused for a moment then pushed him away. "Damn." He whispered. "So that's what we do now? You take advantage of me when I can't remember you?" You punched him in the chest. [Why did she have to remember now...] He got up and left the room. You began to get dressed. When you were done you left the boxers on the bed and pot back on his sweater. You went back to the kitchen. He had finished eating. He was sitting in the living room flipping through the channels. You grabbed your plate and cup then joined him. You sat next to him. "How have you been? It's been maybe 12 years." You said trying to spark up a conversation. "It's been 14 years 3 months and a day to be exact... I've been living life." You shoved some food in your mouth. "You've been keeping track?" He turned the TV off. "Don't talk with your mouth full." You grilled him and continued to eat. He huffed before getting up and leaving the living room. When you finished eating you washed the dishes then met him in the bedroom. He was laying on the bed with a book in his hand reading. You climbed in the bed with him. "How did I get here?"

"I brought you here." He laid the book over his face. You huffed. "No kidding. I mean how did you get me?" You took the book off his face. He looked at you and sat up on the bed. "You were asleep on the bus at the last stop. I couldn't get you to wake up so i brought you home with me." You reached over and put the book on the night stand on his side of the bed. While you were leaning over him he watched you carefully. Temped to touch you. "Why where my clothes off?" He began to blush. He choked his answer out. "Because I took them off." You punched him in the chest. "You fucking pervert!"

"It's not like that!" He yelled. "It was raining when we got off the bus. By the time we got here we were both drenched. I didn't want you to get sick so... I stripped you." You got a bit angry. "Don't act shy now when you were kissing on me like that a few minutes ago." He looked guilty. He didn't say anything. "Why did you take my panties and bra off? How much did you see?" His face turned red. "Everything was wet. I didn't see anything. I took the bra off after the sweater was on you and your panties after I put the boxers on you." You felt embarrassed. "You swear?" He shook his head yes. Things got silent and awkward. You both just sat in the bed. You were fiddling with the pillow in your hands and he was trying not to look at you.Then he broke the silence. "It's cute."

"What is?" He tried to hold back a smile but failed. "You got the tattoo." You paused for a moment remembering the tattoo you got of a small heart just under your hip. "YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" He laughed. As you went to his him he grabbed your wrist and pinned you down to the bed. "Hey!" You shouted. He leaned in close. You tried to move but his grip was tight. He whispered in your ear. "I got mine too, wanna see it?" Your body got hot and you pressed your legs together. The lower half of your body was between his thighs. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. You were staring at his bare upper body right at his abs. He wasn't that well built but he was still a sight to see.

He threw his shirt across the room then pulled his sweats and boxer line down beneath his v-line enough for you to see his matching tattoo on the opposite side of yours and some of his pubic hair. You began to blush. "See I kept my promise too." He was using that voice again. You tightened your legs and covered your face with a pillow. "Now who is being shy?" He teased you. He leaned in close again but this time he was at your waist. You could feel him lifting your shirt and breathing under your navel. His hand pulled your leggings down a bit then you felt his warm lips touch your skin. "What are you doing?" You said shyly from behind the pillow. "My breakfast was missing something." He replied then he kissed your tattoo. He pulled your leggings all the way off. You didn't bother to stop him you just kept the pillow up to your face.

He opened your legs and kissed you from your ankle to your inner thigh when he got really close to your pantie line you held the pillow tighter. [Is she really going to let me do this?] He thought. You were nervous and shaking. You could feel him shaking too. You felt his fingers slip into your panties. Your heart started to race faster and you broke out in a nervous sweat. "Please stop." You begged but he continued to rub you. You were both excited. You both were breathing heavy. He stuck a finger in you and your chest got tight. You got butterflies. It felt so good moving in you. "Please." the words came out as a soft moan and you bit your bottom lip.

He took the pillow away from your face. In that tone again he said. "Don't cover your face. I want you to watch me. I want to see." He looked in your eyes. You got wetter and you could see that he was starting to get hard. [Why won't I stop him?] You thought to yourself. He leaned into you and moved your panties aside. You inhaled deeply as his head pressed in between your thighs. You felt his tongue on you. It felt amazing. You covered your eyes with your forearm as he continued to eat you out. You were trying to keep from moaning but it just slipped out. He licked you once again slowly before he pulled away.

You could hear him moving so you peeked at him. He was pulling his sweats down and it exposed him. He was completely hard you could see veins and it was throbbing a bit. His face was red hot and sweating barely. He pushed his member up against you and moved your arm away from your face. Then pulled your tops off sweater, bra. Everything. "I don't want you to cover up anything. I want to see you as you arm." He whispered. He rubbed himself against you. Your cum made him wet. Then he whispered. "Y/N. I love you." He kissed your lips as he slid into you. Although his lips were pressed tight against yours you both were moaning as he moved inside of you. His thrust were deep and slow paced. Every stroke became more intense than the last.

Every moment you spent with each other. Kissing, licking, biting, letting heavy breathed moans slip from your mouths. It was all meaningful. He was moving so deep inside of you still throbbing, still shaking from nervousness. You were dripping wet all over his bed. It continued until you both reached climax. You had a orgasm as he came in you while he moaned out your name. When you were finished you both laid in the bed. Breathing heavy, he was gazing at you like he was studying your features memorizing them like he was never going to see your beautiful face again. He smiled from ear to ear at each detail and you smiling just as brightly from behind a pillow. You stayed there until you both fell asleep peacefully in each other's embrace. 

One Shot's / Other stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें