TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'

Magsimula sa umpisa

Pharaoh kneeled down and helped her. A small piece sliced quickly across Ka'Miko's hand. 

"Fuck my life." She said aloud as she stood up holding her hand. 

She tiptoed out of the kitchen, carefully to make sure she didn't step on any shards and went into the bathroom. Pharaoh finished cleaning up all the pieces before following her into the bathroom, and shutting the door behind them.

"You okay?" He asked her as she ran her hand under cold water. 

The water turned a light pink with the constant mixture of blood, adding to it. 

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Here, let me help you." He said. 

He turned off the water and she hopped up to sit on the counter. He found her first aid kit and took out the rubbing alcohol, medical wrap and cotton balls. 

"I don't want you to put that on my hand. It burns." She complained as she pointed to the rubbing alcohol. 

"Woman up." He smirked, as he held his hand out to take hers.

"I'd rather bleed to death." She said as she held her hand behind her back.

"Well, i'm not going to let that happen so stop being a wimp and give me your hand." He said sternly.

"Fine." She frowned and slowly put her hand in his. 

He stood in between her legs and soaked the cotton ball in rubbing alcohol. He held her hand in his. He looked up at her for reassurance.

"You ready?" He grinned.

She just took a deep breath and nodded. He slowly dabbed the long cut and she unconsciously squeezed her legs around his waist to relieve the pain she was feeling. His manhood rubbed against her and he couldn't help but get hard. 

"Oh my God! Enough, enough." She said as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly and tried to pull her hand back.

"Relax, it's almost over." He told her with a grin, he honestly just didn't want her to stop pulling him in. 

"Pharaoh, seriously." She said. 

He moved the cotton ball, she released his waist from her legs grip. She felt him, but was in too much pain to paya attention, he blew on her hand to take away some of the stinging. 

"You alive?" He asked her, sarcastically. 

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes at him.

He laughed before wrapping up her hand and disposing of the bloody cotton balls.

"Thank you." She said softly, once he was done. 

"You're welcome." He replied. 

She slid off the counter and went for the door but he was standing in front of the knob.

"So are you gunna move or.." She raised an eyebrow up at him.

"What's the password?" He smirked.

"Move nigga before I kill you." She said, folding her arms over her chest. 

"That definitely ain't it." He laughed. 

"I'm not playing this game with you." She laughed hard before shoving him out of the way, and opening the door. 

"We gotta talk though, forreal." He said as he followed her.

"About what?" She asked.

She went in to check on Khaleesi before heading into the living room and plopping down on the couch.