TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond

"She threw a drink at you?" Pharaoh questioned with a raised eyebrow as Samya dried herself off, fresh out the shower.

"Yes! She threw a fucking drink in my face for no reason! I'm telling you baby, she's crazy about you. I just went to get some food and you know..She just attacked me." She cried. 

"Alright, relax. I'll talk to her." 

"NO! I mean, no, it's fine." Samya said. 

"Nah, it's cool, if she gon' be lashing out on you for no reason, I'ma go talk to her and find out what's happening with her." He said. 

"It's alri-"

"Stop arguing, just accept it. I'm sorry she did that and I'm sure after I talk to her she'll apologize." Pharaoh shrugged. 

He knew Ka'Miko would have to be provoked in order to actually attack someone, so he was more interested in finding out what Samya wasn't telling him. Although, he knew Samya longer, he trusted Ka'Miko more. 

This wasn't apart of Samya's plan, she wanted to keep Pharaoh away from Ka'Miko, but now he was going to go see her.

"I want to come with you." She said. 

"Nah, I'm not about to bring you over to her crib, that's disrespectful." He shook his head.

"Who gives a shit?! She disrespected me already."

"I'll handle it, Samya, fuck." He barked at her. 

She quieted down then, because she saw that he was serious. 

The next morning, Pharaoh was eager to go see Ka'Miko. He got himself all cleaned up, and wore the cologne he knew she loved. It was only 8am when he came knocking on her door. He wanted to catch her off guard because he loved her best when she was a mess in the morning, in her most natural state. He banged on the door again.

"I'm coming." He heard her groan on the other side. 

She looked through the peek hole and sighed as she opened the door. She leaned her head against the door frame holding the door in her hand, only enough room for her body.

"What you hiding something?" He smirked.

She gave him a dirty look before closing her eyes again.

"What do you want from me, Pharaoh?" She asked. 

"I wanted to talk to you about you throwing a drink at my girl." He replied.

"Your girl." She scoffed, "Whatever, come in." 

She moved out of the way, so he can enter. He stepped inside, kicked off his shoes and went to lay down on her couch. 

"Oh..make yourself right at home, kick up your feet, get comfy." She said sarcastically as she shut the door.

She walked into her living room and took a seat on the furthest side of the couch away from Pharaoh's body. 

"I will." He smirked. 

"Get to the point, I'm tired." She whined as she pouted.

"So, Samya told me that you threw a drink in her face yesterday..why?" He asked.

"Because she came at me crazy. Saying stay away from you, and I'm in the past and all this other shit." 

"Well, aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow, he looked amused and it pissed her off.

"Shut up." She barked at him. "Anyways, so yeah, then she was tryna 'threaten' me, so I threw a drink in her face and told her to stop being thirsty and I left." She shrugged.