TSD 19: Whatever I want

Ka'Miko wanted to turn and walk away, but at the same time she wanted to whoop Lee Lee's ass. But she was too embarrassed to do anything. She turned and walked out. She tried to walk down the stairs in her heels but struggled. She tripped and almost fell down, until a strong hand grabbed her. She turned back and saw Pharaoh. She gained her balance before snatching her arm away. She didn't want to look him in the face, she was too embarrassed. She continued her stride outside and he followed her out. 

"Slow down a minute." He told her once she got around the corner away from everybody. 

She croutched down and burried her face in her hands. 

"I'm not about to cry over this shit. It's not like she was lying." Ka'Miko said as she took deep breaths, trying to hold back her tears. 

"Don't say no shit like that." Pharaoh kissed his teeth.

What Lee Lee said was technically true, but the context she put it in was false. She made it seem like Ka'Miko had done it willingly and no one who knew her was about to annouce her business to a bunch of ignorant and mostly intoxicated people. 

She shook her head, "It is what it is. I want to beat her ass, but I'm not about to stoop down to that level. I'm not. I'm way more mature than that, I'm not about to be fighting in the club over some petty shit." 

She was having an inner conflict with herself. She was angry and hurt, she wanted to take the high road, but nothing would be more satisfying than burying her fist in Lee Lee's face. Ka'Miko didn't even notice the tears streaming down her face, she unconciously shook her leg as she bit the inside of her cheek. Pharaoh had never seen her so heated and he knew she was bound to do something crazy. 

"Come, let's just go home." He told her softly.

"Nah, I'm good. You got your girl in there. Go be with her. I'm straight, all you niggas is fake. Trust and believe if no one has my back, I do! I would never do some shit like that to her! Or anyone! Y'all take my truths, twist how you want and throw it all back at me. I'm good! Y'all can go fuck yourselves." She stormed off, away from him. 

She was angry at everyone in that moment. He grabbed her arm and hugged her. 

"Get off me!" She cried as she tried to push him away, "I'm so mad." 

"I get it. But not everyone's out to get you, I got you too." He told her.

She sniffled and didn't respond. Reality was he still loved her, he was upset for her, but there was nothing he could really do to help except try and be there for her. He just stood holding her for a while until she had calmed down. 

"You gon' be alright." He said, holding her face in his hands. 

She nodded and wiped her face. He kissed her softly on her lips then her forehead. Just as they pulled away Samya, KJ, Rocky, and Quincy came around the corner.

"You alright?" KJ asked her. 

"I'm fine." She said softly.

She stepped away from Pharaoh, not wanting to get him in trouble. Samya glared at Ka'Miko, but only Pharaoh caught the look before she came over to him and kissed him. 

"Come back inside, baby." She smiled. 

"In a minute. Go enjoy your party, I'll be there in a second." He told her.

She nodded, looking at Ka'Miko again before turning and walking away. It didn't take a genius to feel the intense vibe between Pharaoh and Ka'Miko; Samya noticed it, but didn't want to come out and say it. 

"That was mad fucked up." Quincy said once she was gone. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Kam. I didn't know she was gunna do that shit." KJ added in. "You want me to take you home?"