TSD 30: See you soon.

Pharaoh went over to KJ's to spend missed time with Khaleesi. He didn't want to think about how dirty Ka'Miko had done him, it wasn't completely her fault and he knew it, he was more surprised by her actions, he never expected her to play him like that, especially not so publicly. 

He knocked on KJ's door before just barging in. 

"What was the use in knocking?" KJ asked with a hint of humor. 

Pharaoh just shook his head and sighed. "Where's my babygirl?" He asked. 

"Sleeping. We got some McDonalds, she ran around like she was on drugs, and then randomly knocked out." Kj explained. 

Pharaoh nodded and plopped down on the couch.

"What happened?" KJ asked.

"Nothing man. Shit got me up to be honest. I didn't think I could feel like this." He admitted.

"Like what?" Kj rose an amused eyebrow, "Hurt...feeling kind of like how she feels when you cheat on her? Then have your bitches in her face on top of it. C'mon man, you know Kam ain't even that type of chick and initially..she was trying to help you. She figured if she got with ole boy, he'd help you. That favour that came to your dad was by Ka'Miko's doings. The judge was his cousin. She helped you whether you like how she did it or not, she was handling business for you." KJ defended her. 

Pharaoh didn't respond to him. He knew he was right, but didn't want to admit it. He was frustrated because no matter what, two rights didn't make a wrong. 

"So what? That's it then? Just let her go with ole boy? That's what you're saying...cause this is my fault?" He questioned.

"Nah. I'm saying, if you gon' be on yo same shit, then let her go with ole boy cause you won't be doing her right anyways. If you willing to step up and be about your business then by all means, go get your girl." He elaborated.

"To be honest, right now, I'm not even tryna fuck with Kam too heavy." He shrugged.

"Then let that be that." KJ shrugged.

Pharaoh agreed. He went upstairs and got Khaleesi, she was still asleep. So he picked her up and brought her home with him. But not to Ka'Miko's home, but his own. He pushed his key in the lock, it had been so odd since he hadn't called this his home in a long time.

He changed his sheets and laid Khaleesi in his bed before taking a shower and curling up next to her. Almost naturally, she possessively put her arm around his neck tightly. He smiled to himself, he loved her more than anything, and he wanted to do right by her. She was always loyal to him, his world, his everything. 

                                                              ***

Ka'Miko desperately needed a friend, so she called the one person who was always there for her, Raymond. He came over in less than a half hour while Ka'Miko cleaned up the pieces from her broken door. 

"Crazy night, huh?" He asked her.

"I'll say.." 

"He didn't hurt you right?" Raymond asked in a concerned tone.

She shook her head as she sat indian style in front of the bathroom floor with pieces of wood in her hand, she stared at it as she spoke. 

"Not physically anyways. I wish..I wish he did. I wish he could have choked me out, slapped me...something...it would be better than what he gave me. He left me empty, this is worse than any slap in the face. The guilt..the feeling of regret. Tyrese is amazing..but, he's not Pharaoh. He's calm, collected...mature."