Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!

Start from the beginning

"I know. I love you too so you know I will always understand about Lenny. I'm your boyfriend and he is like a really close best mate," I smile to him trying to keep him awake.

He nods, "Yeah. You always get me don't you? I don't know what I would do without you anymore. How could I had been so stupid to push you away after my mum died," he says.

"Luke come on. I do but this isn't the time for this. You need to try be strong for me," I say to him.

"Sanjay got to shut up! They are coming right towards us," says Jay loudest he can get with out attracting attention to our position.

"Luke we need to be quiet," I whisper to him.

He nods, "I know I'm sorry."

"We are screwed," says Conner breathing to rapidly.

"Calm down," Jay says to him.

"What is the point? We are dead!"

"You will not go any further!" I loud voice fills the area.

"What is that?" I ask Conner in hope he would know.

"Its them. The aliens they are talking to us."

"Why?" we hear a voice boom.

"You will not address us like that petty HUMAN! We have business with the group you are coming up to. Turn around or die where you stand!"

The group mumble nearby us for sometime but clearly decide to retreat. I cling onto Luke as they finally disappear from our sights.

"Why do they want to see us or talk? What business?" Jay asks first like one of us would have an answer.

"They might know," Luke whispers.

"Know what?" Conner asks before I can.

"I mean if they took my ring they will soon know its not a ring but an alien instead. They will come to realize we aren't the normal typical humans that they grabbed from that abandoned shopping Center. I mean thinking logically that's all I can come up with," Luke says calmly and for a moment I thought he was looking better but I knew different from the way he was now using my body and the tree for most of the support of his body. I am certain if he let go of me and the tree he wouldn't be able to stand.

Suddenly something appeared around us. A blue light. One moment I am with Luke and the next I'm surrounded by light and nothing else blinding me completely...

Luke's POV

When I came around I could already feel myself recovering. I open my eyes to find myself in what seems to be a medical bed, almost like a hospital one. I have never been in hospital to comment on if it feels like it but it surely has similarities to the ones I've seen on TV.

The second thing I noticed is my wrists are tied very firmly to the bed with some sort of metal like rope. I've never seen anything like it but I avoid struggling against them. I would never get through them.

The third thing I realize is I'm not in my own clothes but some sort of white throw over that is just like what I had on when I first woke up as the Archetype.

The final thing I really notice is the fact that I knew they had must of bandaged up my wound and had given me some sort of medication as I have a cannula something I also know from watching TV.

Abruptly the door to this small room that is only filled with this bed, a chair a small cabinet and a sink is forced open at quite a force hitting the wall.