T W E N T Y N I N E

Ren's POV

"What do you mean our debut is pulled back," Johnny yells.

We stare at Manager who is sitting in front of us with a frown.

"Manager..."

"Soo-Man decided to have Dream debut first. I don't have a say in this."

"But Mark is in that group! Why," Hansol asks.

"And how did Jaemin prepare for this when he was preparing with us?"

Manager hangs his head, telling us we should stop with the questions.

I sigh, obviously annoyed. I get up from the floor and begin to walk out.

"Where-"

"Going to talk with Mark and Jaemin."

"Yah Ren!"

"Don't go hitting anyone-" Johnny gets cut off.

"Why the hell would I hit someone! I'm going to make sure they're okay. If there's anyone I'm going hitting it's Soo-Man because of his sudden change of plans!"

Johnny lets me go, surprised at my threat towards our CEO.

"This is Mark's third debut in a row. It was okay when he debuted with 127 because he had a bit of rest before getting into action again. But 127 just debuted. I'm worried about Mark's health, aren't you!?"

Johnny doesn't answer and I look to the others. They don't answer.

I turn around and punch the wall in front of me.

"I understand we're idols, but this is too much. Mark is still young."

Mark's POV

I stand in the practice from with my new members, practicing our dance.

"Again-"

The door swings open.

"Yah I need to talk to you two," Ren walks in pointing at me and Jaemin.

"Hyung?"

"You two come here."

He walks out and me and Jaemin look at each other, really having no choice but to follow.

We stand out outside of the room. Ren leans against the wall, obviously mad.

"What's-"

"How did you prepare for Dream when you were preparing with us?" He questions Jaemin.

"I-I"

"Were you practicing at night," Ren cocks his brow.

Jaemin nods.

"What time do you sleep?!"

"5-"

"That's basically one hour!"

Ren's eyes widen and he shakes his head. He turns towards me.

"Why are you in this group?"

"I don't know Soo-Man just had it like that."

"Aren't you getting tired? 127 just debuted a while ago. And this is your third group in a row!"

"I-"

Ren takes my head in his hands. Ren, getting taller than me, tilts my head to have me look at him.

"You have major rings under your eyes and your skin is kinda dry. Hint of red in your eyes," he pops open my mouth, "and your throat is in bad shape. And you've been getting kinda moody. You obviously lost weight, maybe 10-15 pound-"