T H R E E

Ren's POV

"First off I want to ask a question that I've been wanting to ask every single one of you the second we meet and that is... am I a boy or a girl?"

"Huh?!" Everyone's face turns from happy and relax to confused. 

"What type of question is that? You're a boy right," asks Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck stop talking so much," I look at him with a scowl, "anyway what do you people think?"

Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy and I start to laugh.  "Seriously am I a boy or a girl?"

No one answers.

"Ughhh. Fine let me word it a different way. The second you saw my face did you think I was a boy? Raise your hand if you did."

Hesitantly everyone raises their hand and again I start to laugh.

"Guess what you are kinda mistaken. I am not a boy but a girl. Well sorta."

"What do you mean by sorta," asks Taeyong.

"It's kinda hard to explain but ever since I was born I've had this disorder and that is I can't go through puberty like most girls meaning I won't grow curves and have the ability to give birth and the other girl things. Besides that I'm biologically a girl."

...

"HUH!?!"

"YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?!?"

Everyone is having like a small heart attack and honestly it's kinda funny. Johnny is laughing his ass off along with a few of the other guys. Mark and them are looking at me closely, trying to finding proof that I am a girl. Lami and the other girls seem slightly disappointed of something. Maybe because they were already developing a crush on me and now that they know I'm a girl, that kinda crushes that.

"Did all of you really think I was a boy!?"

"Judging by what your looks, yes! And you clothes," Johnny says as he continues laugh.

"And your voice is kinda deep for a female," Jeno says.

"My voice is deep?"

"Yeah, I mean compared to Herin, Hina, Lami, and me your voice is deep," Koeun adds in.

"And the muscular body kinda builds onto the boyish look, do you workout," asks Jisung.

"A little bit I guess," If you call doing pushups and stuff a workout than sure, "anyway now that we have cleared that up let's move on and instead of me just talking you guys ask questions and I'll answer t-"

"Are you Ren Morimoto the daughter of Takeru Morimoto, the CEO of the famous filming company in Thailand," Ten suddenly yells out in Thai.

"And I knew you were going to ask that and yes I am," I say back in Thai.

Besides me and Ten everyone has a confused face, everyone is going to have a confused face this whole conversation.

"I don't know if you know but my dad is Takeru Morimoto and-"

"Your dad is Takeru Morimoto!! The famous CEO that runs Filmmoto Productions!!"

Half of the group jump out of their seats with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?!" 

"I love Filmmoto!"

"Are you going to take over Filmmoto?"

Now I am getting a headache!! I never know Filmmoto was popular here. Maybe having them ask questions was a bad idea. Trying to calm up headache, I take a deep breath and yell, "Stop with the questions! And yes, happy you love my dad's company, and I don't know."

.....

I look at everybody and they seemed surprised by my yelling. I mean who wouldn't be right now. If they knew me back then, I never yelled till mom died. I guess I was a good girl back then you can say.

"Anyway," I look at my phone, "it's 10:30 and I'm too lazy so I going to do a speed round so we can end this quickly and I can continue eating. 'Kay?"

It seems like everyone wants to continue asking questions but it's late and I'm tired. Luckily they agree.

"Okay so I'm going to talk really fast so get you ears ready. In 1, 2 , 3... I'm 15. I like drums. It's my specialty. I don't know what position I will be. Maybe dancer because I can break dance a bit. I can rap. I am Lao and Thai. Laos is a small country next to Thailand. I can speak Lao, Thai, Korean, and English. My favorite thing to eat is eggrolls. I do a bit of gaming. One of my hobbies are skateboard. My birthday is April 6. I know a bit of martial arts. And I don't like doing aegyo."

When I finish I look at everyone and of course they have a confused face.

Donghyuck says, "Wait what did you say, you talked too fast!"

"I said I was going to talk fast!"

"I know but that was too fast."

"Yeah Renny repeat that," says Ten.

"But I don't want to and why are you calling me Renny!!"

"Fine you don't need to and because I can."

"But-"

"I think Renny is a cute name."

"Yah! Don't start making names for me!"

"Ok what do you want us to call you than."

"You can just call me Ren."

"How about Lotus? (Ren means lotus in Japanese) Ren sounds bori- Ren where you going!?"

Lotus... Lotus... that word. That word was a dear name that only one person can call me... and that's mom..

Lami's POV

I don't know why but Ren just jumped off the table and ran out of the cafeteria.

"What happened?" I look at Johnny who was talking before Ren left.

Johnny puts up his hands, "I didn't do anything but say lotus."

"Well what ever you said, it seemed to have offended her. We have to go find her to see if she's okay," says Koeun, acting like the big sister.

"Where do you think she is," I ask.

"I don't know but judging how fast she ran out I'm sure she's somewhere far away from here," Hina answers.

Doyoung slowly gets up and says, "Let's clean up and we can look for her."

Everyone follows pursuit and divide up in groups. Me and the girls are going to check the rooms in the area, Donghyuck and them are going to the dorms, and Taeyong oppa and the others are going to check the other areas. I hope Ren unni is okay.

Ren's POV

I don't know where I am. I just ran. What's wrong with me?! I just ran off when Johnny said Lotus and now I'm crying... is it because I miss mom... I do miss when she used to call me Lotus... I remember when she gave me the nickname Lotus... and how happy I was to receive a nickname... a name and word so close to her heart.. and I don't know why but that word breaks my heart everything I hear it now...