T W E N T Y

Week later

Ren's POV

"Miss. Morimoto, someone is here to see you."

"Who is it?"

"5 men and they say they're friends of yours."

"Let them in then."

"Yes m'am."

Please don't tell me it's-

"Hey Ren!!!"

Dear God...

"What are you doing here?" I sigh and lean back into my chair, glaring at Johnny, Yuta, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Mark.

"We can't stop by to see an old friend? You're so mean Ren."

"Oh yeah? Deal with it!"

"Now that's really mean."

I groan and prop my head on my desk. "Really what do you want? I'm in office right now."

Each one of them looks at each other till their eyes rested on Johnny. He sighs.

"We came to get you back.."

The atmosphere tenses up, but I sit in silence. They avoid my my stare as I look at them one by one.

"Why do you want me back? It's only been a week since I left. Are you really that broken? Does the company really need me? ...Or does SM want a CEO of a big, famous company set up behind them?"

"Ren... we want you back. SM is not the same without you. I was expecting NCT to be fun because everyone will be there, but it's not now that we know we are missing someone. Ten misses you t-"

"He misses me huh? Well if he misses me than he should be here trying to convince me to come back, don't you think?"

"He-"

"I don't want excuses. Get out."

"But-"

"Johnny I said get out."

"But if you just listen-"

"I said get out!!!!" I jump out of my chair, over my desk, and slap Johnny.

They didn't fight back, they didn't even look at me. Johnny stands there  with a hand print appearing on his face.

"Get out. I already decided what I'm doing for my career. Taking over the company."

"I know that's a lie! I know you hate the company and that you find it to be a waste of time sitting around. Ren come back with us!"

I didn't do anything. I didn't hit  Johnny for what he said, I didn't curse at him for saying 'he knows'. Maybe I didn't do anything because....

I don't know what I want myself...

"Ren..."

it's pitch black

"Huh?"

why is it so cold 

"Ren."

why do I feel like I am dying

"Who's there?"

i am withering away with all the other lotus flowers

"Ren it's me."

flowers don't live forever so I am dying too