F I V E

Ren's POV

"I WIN!! IN YOUR FACE!!!" I can't believe I won!! I can't believe it!! Hallelujah!!

"How- did you- win-? We were- neck- and neck," Donghyuck complains as he tries to catch his breath.

"Huh? Oh good question. I don't know. I guess I'm more fit than you."

"Now that can't be the reason!!"

"Maybe it is!!"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Uhh yeah!!"

"Okay fine! Arm wrestle, you and me, NOW!"

"Wo! Wo! Wo! You too, calm down! It's still early in the morning!"

"Hyungs how did you get behind us? I thought you went ahead of us."

"You didn't see us while you were racing!?"

"No."

"What the- You guys were so loud we hear you seconds before you actually past us!"

"Were we that lo-"

"WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!!"

Koeun unni, Hina unni, Herin, and Lami comes in with wide eyes and slightly panting.

"What's up guys?"

"What was all that racket?!"

Yuta answers their question,"It was these 6, racing down the hall."

"What! Just these 6! I swore it sounded like a group of fans got into the building and started chasing one of you guys!"

"Oh my goodness! Ren unni what happened to your eyes," Herin cuts in with a question.

"They're contacts." I slip one off to show them and they seem grossed out as I slip it back on.

"They're huge, were did you get them?"

"Online."

"You can get contacts online?"

"Yeah."

"That's cool. Do you usually shop online?"

"Yeah, there is more and better stuff online than what's in stores these days. Do you shop online?"

"Sometimes. I usually buy cloth-"

"Yo Ren, Herin, stop talking about online shopping and grab something to eat," Hansol yells at us.

I look around us and everyone was walking off.

"Alright! Let's continue the conversation later when we grab some food."

"Sure."

I nod and run off. Today they're serving eggs cooked with vegetables and rice.

"Are we allowed to have seconds cause I don't think one bowl is doing to fill me."

"Of course as long you lose the weight the company doesn't care."

"Okay good." I grab a bowl, fill it up and went to a table.

"I have a question. Do we have a time for breakfast in the cafeteria like how we do for dinner?"

Ten answers my question, "No. We usually have a different schedule each day so eating breakfast will happen at different times and places. If Manager doesn't tell us anything beforehand or comes knocking at our doors at 4 o'clock, it's his sign saying we can eat breakfast in the cafeteria because he has something different in store for us."