God, did I hate Chris. He tries to convince girls to have sex with him by telling them that he's the only one that ever will. But I honestly don't see why girls always end up doing it with him because he's basically calling them ugly and not good enough for anyone else.

"Well what he said was wrong,"I say.

"I don't know one person who would,"she says.

"I do,"I say.

"Yeah? Who?"she challenges.

"Me,"I say.

Madilyn's POV
My eyes go wide to his answer. He wanted to have sex with me? I can't believe this... like at all.

"You're kidding right?"I ask.

"No,"he shakes his head. He leans down and pecks my lips,"When you're ready just tell me."

"I- I think I'm ready,"I whisper.

"Are you sure?"he asks.

"Yes,"I nod.

"Let's go to my room,"he says sitting up.

We get up from the couch and rush to his room.

When we get to his room he closes the door with his foot and pins me against it. He roughly smashes his lips onto mine. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and his tongue enters my mouth. The kiss gets heated quickly.

"Jump,"he mumbles against my lips.

I obey and wrap my legs around his waist. He carries my over to his bed and lays my down in it. His lips move across my jaw and to my neck. He sucks and nips at my sweet spot causing me to moan. His hand tugs at the hem of my shirt asking for permission.

"Yes,"I breath out.

He detaches his lips from my neck and pulls my shirt over my head.

"So beautiful,"he whispers staring at my clothed chest.

He squeezes by breasts threw my bra.

"Sam,"I whimper.

He reaches around and unclasps my bra and throws it across the room once it's off. He attaches his mouth onto my nipple sucking on in while pinching the other one making it hard. He attaches his mouth onto my other nipple alternating the actions. He soon starts kissing down my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys along the way. Once he reaches the waistband of my pants he slowly pulls them down leaving me in my lace panties. I kick off my pants. He presses an open mouthed kiss onto my clothes core.

"Sam,"I gasp.

He chuckles and pulls down my panties at teasingly slow pace. I kick my legs around wanting him to pull them down faster.

"Stay still,"he demands.

"Then stop teasing,"I say.

He pulls them down all the way and throws them over to the pile of clothes on the floor. I look up at the ceiling waiting for him to do something. I feel something wet against my pussy. I look down and see him sucking on my clit.

"Mmm,"I moan arching my back while tugging on his hair.

He licks up my slit and enters his tongue in me. It thrusts in and out of me. I soon feel a knot in my stomach. He replaces his tongue with two fingers and I clench around them.

"Sam... I need you,"I beg.

"Patience,"he says.

"N- no I'm about to cum,"I pant.

"Ok,"he chuckles stopping his actions.

He pulls his shirt over his head and takes off his pants. He takes off his boxers and grabs a condom from his wallet that was on a table next to the bed. I gulp as I looked at his length while he slides on the condom.

"If you want me to stop just tell me,"he says.

I nod and he grabs my hands. He gently slides in and my eyes snap shut. The feeling wasn't what I was expecting at all. It was more pain than pleasure.

"You ok?"he asks.

"I- it hurts,"I whimper.

"Do you want me to stop?"he asks and I shake me head.

"I need to do this,"I say.

"Alright. I don't want to hurt you though,"he says then kisses my forehead.

"Just move,"I say.

He nods and starts gently thrusting. The pain was starting to fade and I felt more pleasure.

"Faster. Harder,"I moan dragging my nails down his back.

He starts pounding into my causing my vision to go blurry.

"Fuck,"he groan,"Madilyn."

"I'm gonna cum,"I breath out feeling the familiar knot in my stomach.

"M- me to,"he moans,"On three."

"Ok,"I nod.

"One,"he pants.

"Two."

"Three."

"Let go."

"Fuck,"I moan. My back was arching and my toes were curling while I released.

"Holy shit,"he breaths after cumming into the condom.

He gets up and throws away the condom.
He puts his boxers on and lays down next to me. He brings me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

Omg I just lost my virginity to Sam Golbach.

"I love you,"he whispers.

"What?"I ask shocked.
____________________________
Hehe cliffhanger. Don't hate me. Also this chapter sucked ass but I tried my best. But please vote and comment even though this chapter wasn't that good.