Chapter Fifteen.

Walking out of the elevator and onto your floor you nearly screamed when an arrow flew past you and embedded itself into the wall.
You just huffed when realising it must have been your dork of boyfriend and quickly spotted the pink note wrapped around the arrow.
You lifted your brow in question before taking the pink note into your hands and reading what was written.

'8:00pm sharp.
Dress nice, I will pick you up my bird'

You smiled softly before taking the arrow out of the wall and heading to your room to drop of your bag. It was only around eleven in the morning so you had awhile before your needed to get ready for yours and Clint's date. So, still in your running gear and Clint's arrow in hand you made your way to the training room.

You straight away saw Steve and Bucky sparring, Natasha in the shooting range alongside Barton. You smirked before casually placing his arrow by his bow however not before wrapping a piece of red ribbon around it that happened to be once tied into your hair.
Your grinned with satisfaction before turning your head to Sam who had not long since walked through the door.
You didn't even give him time to greet everybody as you threw a round house kick at him, unfourtanely though he dodge in the knick of time.

"Oh, it's on" he taunted as he stood in a fighters stance and you took on a stance of your own.

"What are you waiting for then...son of Will?" You teased.

"One time! One time Thor calls me that!" He groaned in frustration but you just shrugged before lunging for him.

He was quick on his feet as he easily dodged and ducked before rolling to the right and swiping your feet from under you.

Natasha and Clint exited the shooting range and sat on the benches the same time as the two super soldiers stopped their sparring and took a breather, all the while they opted to watch you and Sam spar.

He had you pinned to the floor, arms above your head and your legs inbetween his as he smirked down at you.

"Take him out Y/n!" Nat cheered, her being  your sparring buddy and partner when training as you both liked to shared tricks and moves to use in battle.

"Heh..." you breathed out as you smirked, arms tensed and fists clenched as Sam still held his grasp around your wrist.

He thought he had you caught until your brought your head up to his and smashed your forehead against his, and as he lessened his grip and slightly pulled back you thrust your hips up and pushed him off you. Jumping up with a huff, you bounced on your toes as he groaned in pain at the same time as rubbing his head.

"Come on! Shake it off!" You called and he laughed before standing back in a stance.

He pounced for you, bringing his arms up and landing a good few punches to you arms as you blocked and occasionally your cheeks as he broke through your defense.

"Come on Babe!" Clint called and you smiled before catching Sam's fist in your hand as he went to throw another punch.

"Shit" he mumbled under his breathe.

You gave him a big cheshire-like grin before twisting his arm and kicking the back of his leg at the same time. He slowly went plummeting as you straddled him as you pinned him to the floor.

"Ah, bad move" Bucky breathed out.

"Why?" Natasha scoffed, clearly rooting for you and not liking the tone of Barnes' voice.

"Pinning Sam like that doesn't work..." Steve stopped mid-sentence as they all watched Sam grab your hands that was wrapped around his wrists and twist his body, making you fall and giving him the perfect opportunity and grabbing the upperhand.
"...he will just shake her off" Steve finished as you recieved a heft kick from Sam in the stomach.

You heaved to catch your breathe for a moment, hunched over and holding your stomach as you tried to will the pain to decrease. It didn't. So, you learned to deal with it.
Sam had the upperhand, you knew that and so you had to look around at you surroundings to see what would help you claim victory. Your eyes locked onto the wall behind him and a plan instantly formed into your head.
You sprinted for the wall, straight past Sam leaving him and the other four confused until they saw what you were about to do.
As if defying all laws of gravity you ran up the wall and when just a step or two above Sams height you flipped of the wall and twisted your body to land on Wilson's shoulders.
You immediately tensed your legs around his neck and swayed your body to the right, gripping his right arm and bending it backwards in a gruesome way.
He hissed in pain and with just one leg around his neck you dropped the other one to hit his 'no-no' area.

His face twisted in pain and he let out a little whimper of pain before dropping to the floor with a groan.
You untangled yourself from him and stood with a stale smile. You had won.