Chapter Nine.

You both quickly threw on a fight suit, B/f/n wearing a standard cat suit along with black combat boots and a belt around her waist filled with weapons.
You however wore something different. You threw on knee high combat boots, camoflauge pants and a black crop top along with black fingerless leather gloves and a black leather jacket wich you left unzipped and pushed the sleeves up to your elbows as a final touch.
A brown belt was around your waist and just like with B/f/n all sorts of weapons hung from it along with your prized dagger.

You both had your hair into high pony tails and nodded at each other before leaving. Natasha, Bucky and Wanda still stood outside but this time so did Banner.

"Bruce?" You questioned but he just shook of your confusion.

"I know what your mission is, I have been studying that facility for a while now and I knew that it would be yours and B/f/n's aim to take it down" he stated before handing you the keys to what looked like one of Starks jets.
"Take them and get a head start." he advised before walking away.

You glanced at the four around you before you all took of into a sprint of the facility and out back to where Stark held many of his jets. You tossed the keys to Natasha as you all boarded and soon enough you were in the air with the ex-assasin driving.
B/f/n was seeming to fit in rather well, especially with a certain winter soldier as she flirted and teased him.

You sat in the co-pilot seat next to Natasha, a look of worry on your face.

"Clint..." you started but Natasha cut you of knowing you were about to bring yourself down.

"Dont do that Y/n. He misses you so much and hasn't stopped fighting for you, he just doesn't see what you see. He wants you to be safe and so he sees B/f/n as a threat." She informed firmly and you could only drop your gaze at her words.

She gave you a sympathetic smile before Bucky walked over to you and slapped a hand on your shoulder.
You ripped your gaze from the red head to said man and gave him a small grin.

"We're all here for you, for the both of you" he nodded before passing you an earpiece that all of the others had so you could connect to everyone.

You grinned at him before putting it on, flexing your fingers and popping your muscles you tried to relax as the jet flew into Russia.

"Where is the facility located?" Wanda questioned, moving to your left side and B/f/n to Buckys right.

"Well, we don't know exactly but we do know it's loacted in the West and is directly near an abandoned train station" B/f/n explained sheepishly as the other three sighed.

"Here, pass me the controls, I know where Im going" you huffed before swapping seats with Natasha and swerving the jet in the right direction.

You soon landed the jet in the train station and you all exited, ready to take out the Facility as quick as possible before the others arrived.
Just as you all were about to exit the station though an explosion sounded and your attention was dragged back.

You rolled your eyes in frustration at who stood there.
Tony, Steve, Sam,Thor and Pietro.
You already knew Clint would have found somewhere to perch so when his attack comes it wont be a suspirse.

"Stand down Y/n" Steve ordered but all you and the others did was get into a defensive stance.

"We dont want to fight Y/n, just hand B/f/n over and come with us...nothing bad will happen to her we promise" Stark coaxed but you just scoffed to which he raised his brow at.

"Bullshit, why do you think we ran that day huh?" You breathed out, fists clenched at your side and your chest heaving with rage.

You were met with silece but you saw the guilt look on Caps face which made your raise your brow.

"Oh, he didn't tell you. Did he?" You chuckled out before speaking once more.
"Fury had informed him that B/f/n was to be terminated, to be killed. And guess what? Your mighty Captain didn't objet" you laughed out before your eyes darkened.

You slowly moved to Barnes' side and you didn't miss the other sides subtle moves as they readied to either shoot or draw a weapon. You slowly pulled your gun out and alligned it to Bucky's temple, he didnt flinch, knowing you had no intention of shooting him since you were just provoking Steve.

"Tell me Cap, what would happen if I pulled the trigger, huh?"

Steve grit his teeth before launching his shield at the gun in your hand and knocking it out of your grasp.

"As I thought" you mumbled.

And the fight...had begun.