Chapter Six.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

What was that irritable sound and why wouldn't it leave you alone?
Your eyelids felt like lead and your whole body burned.
You were fine with just sleeping your life away honestly but the bright light that hid your eye lids was making that very hard.

"I swear to god, who ever doesn't get that light out of my face will end today blind" you groaned as you slowly peeled your eyes open.

The first person your saw? Bruce. He was infact the one who held the light and he gave a you a sheepish smile before apologising. He stood at the end of the bed you lay in, scanning over you before nodding and dismissing himself. Well, he was helpful wasn't he?

You slowly sat up in what you assumed was a hospital bed, the white walls sucked the life out of the room and the dominat smell of medicines filled your nose. You shifted slightly to stare out the window but winced when a shooting pain shot through your right shoulder and left thigh.  You glanced at them to found them patched with bandages.
You let out a sigh before swinging your body around and of the bed, feet gingerly touching the floor before you stood with the help of a night stand.

Your legs shuttered underneath you but as you painfully tensed them you were able to gain your balance.you let out a proud chuff before catching sight of a resting outfit on the table and picking it up and changing in the bathroom connected to the room.
You wore simple black jeans, dark pink nike blazers along with a black
shirt and a blue and white hoodie.
You knew who had picked out the outfit just from looking, Natasha.

You quickly brushed out your hair and stuck your gun in your pocket before pulling the hood from your hoodie over your head, hands in your pocket you snuck out the room just before Bruce was able to come back.
You walked down S.H.I.E.L.D's hospital corridors unnoticed as you passed doctors, scientists and Agents alike. You had a close call once or twice with an Avenger or two but you stealthily made your way passed.

You were looking for a way out and you held back a gleeful cheer when your eyes landed on the exit. You lowered your head though when exiting as Clint entered.

"Y/n's not in her room!" Bruce and Steve shouted out and you quickly slipped through the hospital doors just as Clint ran up to the super soldier and scientist.

As the fresh air hit you, you sighed out in content before locking your eyes onto one of Tony's Audis. Picking the lock, you hotwired it up before speeding of into the direction of the S.H.I.E.L.D facility.

"Sorry Tony" you mumbled to yourself as you sped along the road, dodging and weaving other cars until you found yourself at S.H.I.E.L.D.
You parked and got out of the car before heading into the building, finding the nearest agent you could and grabbing their attention.

"Where is the 'Soldat' loacted?" You questioned but this Agent didn't seem so keen to answer you as he pushed you up against the wall and held a gun to your temple.

"Who are you? How do you know the Soldat?"

You simply rolled your eyes as he cocked his gun. You took out your own gun and held it discreetly against his stomach.

"Tell me!" He ordered but you oblnly reacted by cocking the gun further into his stomach and he finally realised as his eyes dropped to your hands.

"Release me and I will show you who I am" you stated and he hesitantly dropped his weapon and his grasp on you.

Withdrawing your own weapon, you stood up straight with a little groan as your wounds started to hurt but you didn't pay them mind for long. Reaching for your hood you pulled it down and the Agent finally realised who you were.

"Agent L/n! Please forgive my actions! The 'Soldat' is being held for interogation in the enhancement cells"

You nodded before setting of, an accomplished smirk on your face as you threw your hood back on.
So, Fury hadn't told the other Agents of your actions yet? Surely you thought he would have deemed you rogue, guess you was wrong.
You stook out like a sore thumb amongst Agents clad in uniform and Scientist's in lab coats, you were just glad Natasha and the others werent around as they would grow suspicous and catch on straight away.

You weaved in and out of people and turned many different corners before finally coming to the part of the building you wanted. It was massively open spaced, once again agents flittered about the scence but in the centre of the room sat a glass cell. Inside that glass cell? Well that was where your best friend sat, arms and legs cuffed to a table as she sat on a steel chair. Some random agent sat before her, trying to get whatever information they could out of her but she didnt seem to be co-operating very well.

You looked around nervously, scanning for a Fury or the Avengers, everything seemed clear. Well, until you moved your gaze back to the cell and there before you stood the whole team.

Shit.