Chapter Two.

You were sprinting down the streets of New York, the Avengers hot on your tail as you went by. Well all of the Avengers besides a certain Winter Soldier.

Bucky had stayed behind at the tower, he understood your views on this matter and instead of stopping you, he decided he would help. So, he went speeding out of the tower and out back to where the quinjet was parked. He heaved a deep breath before entering and hijacking the system. JARVIS was no longer able to monitor the quinjets location or activity.

"Sorry Stevie, but you did the same for me...so Im going to do the same for her"

With that the quinjet was up in the air and he was tracking you using the chip that was implanted into one of your weapons. The air craft went soaring through the air and soon enough it was hovering over your location.

'Get in' Barnes stated roughly through the ear piece, knowing you would still have it on and connected so you could track the Avengers when you had succesfully escaped.

You nodded to yourself and in one swift motion, wind surrounded your frame and you was in the air.

"Bucky?" Captain breathed out shocked as you entered the quinjet.

'Sorry Stevie, you did the same for me' he stated over the comm before setting off through the sky.

"Barton! Stark! Take it down!" Rogers ordered and straight away Clint had an arrow drawn and Stark was charging up his repulsors.

"You know what to do?" Bucky nodded at you and you replied with a nod of your own as you stood in the centre of the quinjet, arms raised as you caused a hostile cage of wind to encase the quinjet.

No one could get in. No could get out.
Not until you withdrew your powers.

Clints fired his bow and Tony shot his repulsors anyway but the explosion did no damage as they made contact with the swirls of wind. Barnes took this as a chance and he sped away from the Avengers and New York.

You took a seat in the co-pilot seat by Bucky, a look of confusion and shock on your face as you stared at him. He kept his eyes on the sky but could sense you staring.

"What?" He grumbled, eyes flitting to your frame for a minute before moving back onto the sky.

"Why are you helping me? Im basically running head first into a Hydra Facility."

"Because...Steve did the same thing for me once so I thought he would understand where your coming from. You can't do this on your own and I know you know that so Im helping"

"You sound like Clint" you grumbled under your breath.
"Weapons?" You asked wanting to know he atleast had something to use if things got hectic and he instantly nodded.

"Back of the Quinjet" he stated bluntly.

You leaned back in your seat, feet propped on the control panel and your arms behind your head.

"How long do you think until they have teams sorted and they're sent out to get us?"

He scoffed.
"Knowing Rogers he's probably pacing back and forth as we speak, arguing with Stark as they come up with a plan"

~To the Tower~

"What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know man, he's your crazed, metal armed friend"

"Shut it Stark"

"Oh yeah? Make me!"

"Shut it, your acting like children"

"You can't say anything"

"Oh please, Mr robot I must protect the world"

"What about you? The man in tights"

Things soon got pretty heated and evryone was sucked into the argument. All besides one. Clint.
He sat there on the couch, sharpening an arrow with his head down and his eyes dark. He was getting bored with all this arguments though so he lashed an arrow at Stark who was technically the center of it. When was he not? The arrow lodged itself into the counter, inches away from where the billionaire stood as he shrieked.

"Shut it. All of you." he ordered bluntly and everyone shivered at the way he was acting.
"If you haven't already noticed we have two of our own in a hijacked quinjet speeding to Germany to take out a Hydra Facility and try talk some fucking sense into some experiment who Y/n sadly has to know all to well!" He growled, fists clenched and going white at his sides as he spoke.
"Now, I dont know about you but I would appreciate it if we were able to get a plan of action together and try bring them back before they get themselves really hurt or killed!"

They all seemed to break out their moods after his words and Captain finally took charge.

"Clint's right, we have to get this under control and focus on getting Barnes and Y/n back and if not completing this mission properly!"

If they only knew that everything would soon break and crumble under the innocent hands of you.