Chapter Fourteen.

You and the Avengers sat around the table in the kitchen, breakfast served and being eaten as they conversed but your mind wandered elsewhere as you payed no mind to your food. You narrowed your eyes as you were stuck in your own though until finally voicing your thoughts.

"So, you guys know about that facility we were gonna take out?"

"Yeah, it was a false call though right?" Sam replied.

"Yeah, Fury confirmed it" Stark nodded but you just shook your head before standing from your chair and making a bee line for your room.

You rooted through your drawers and wardrobe, looking for one small item before finding it was a truimph filled 'a-ha!'. With the objet grasped in your hand you ran back into the kitchen and put the object on show for the whole team to see.
A USB.

"What about it?" Pietro questioned.

"I picked it up back at the facility me and Buck infiltrated"

"You were able to pick it up?"

"Yeah" and with that you slotted it into a USB slot that Stark litteraly had everywhere.

Instantly screens popped up with different files on show, you reached for the one you needed most.
'The case of blessed'
It had all information that Hydra was able to get their hands on of you and B/f/n.
You opened the file up and and the Team instantly began reading it. They were all silent and no questions were asked until Bruce came across a certain section.

"Mother Nature?"

"What?"

Thor and Wanda looked at you with frantic and alarming looks but you just shook them off, deciding it was time to come clean.

"That is how I recieved my powers, I was only young when it happened in the garden of my own home. I was blessed by Mother Nature and that is why I have these powers"

"Well Y/n, it says here they need D.N.A to try and duplicate yours and B/f/n's powers and so far they already have her D.N.A. That means they will be coming after you soon" Stark huffed and you just shrugged your shoulders at him as you took the USB back into your hands.

"How are you so calm about this?"

"Because, that Facility won't exist soon"

"How do..." Steve was cut off.

"Avengers! I have a mission for you. Take out a facility in Russia. Y/n will brief you more on it, she is leading this mission alongside Rogers. Understood!?"

You tossed Fury the USB with a shared nod before he left.

"When do we leave?"

"We're going for a late mission, so we depart at four in the afternoon" you nodded before grabbing your warm coffee and quickly chugging it before Placing the cup in the sink and heading to your room to change, however not before calling out:

"I expect a date Mr Barton!"

Clints face paled as Natasha, Tony, Sam and Bucky smirked at him, Steve and Bruce just smile and Wanda and Pietro just shook their head. Thor was completely confused.

"What is this 'date' Brother Barton!? Are we referring to a day?!"

"Shit, no. Its where you take someone out who you love and like do somethimg fun like go to the movies or a restaraunt"

"Speaking of which what are you going to do?" Natasha asked, sipping on her coffee as she glanced at the archer.

He sat there deep in though before a smile graced his lips.

"Oh, I know what Im going to do"

~To you~

You changed out of your pyjamas and into some running gear, consiting of black yoga pants and a tank top as you laced up your trainers and threw your hair into a pony tail. You ran to the kitchen and quickly filled your water bottle up before throwing your things needed into a messanger bag and heading out. You liked to go for a run every one in awhile to clear your head and right now you felt like you would run for days if it would permanently remove stress and pain.

So, once out of the tower you headed for the park and placed your bag under a shaded willow tree before taking to the path and setting of into a jog. You were round about on your fourth lap when a blob of blond snd grey went speeding past.

"On your left!"

"Steve!" You shouted in frustration until a blur of silver and black went speeding past as well.

"On your right!"

"Bucky!"

They both just smirked as they jogged backwards, looking at you and trying to not laugh as you let out an exasperated sigh.

"What ya gonna do about it Doll?" They both taunted in sync and you glared and growled at them before playfully smirking.

"This!"

And you went speeding past, cackling mischeviously as they shouted in protest before trying to catch up. It soon turned into a race and sadly, in the end, you lost.

"What ya gonna do about it...doll?" They repeated once more but you just smirked once more.

"Don't you boys know not to taunt me on something I just lost?"

With that wind smashed against their legs and they fell straight onto theirs butts with you laughing your arse of as you retrieved your bag and took a drink from your bottle.

"And I will see you fellas back at the tower"

They just pouted like little kids whilst hauling themselves back up.

"Damn"