Chapter Five.

A smirk graced both yours and your opponents lips as tension smothered the air.

"Y/n! Don't do it!" Steve screamed over the dome so loud you were able to hear him but you dismissed his calls and shouts as your opponent lunged foward.

She clenched her hand into a fist and threw a punch at your face that you swiftly dodge before retaliating with a kick to the back of her legs. She buckled but she didnt fall as B/f/n swung her arm out and landed a hit to your neck that made you wheeze.

"Let's see if your remember" you chided as waves of water danced up your arms.

She narrowed her eyes before clapping her hands together and you watched as Thunder struck down from the sky and plummeted over you. You dodged by the hairs on your neck and a determined look covered your face.

"Ya know, I have a friend who would be super pissed at you right now" you stated before lunging foward and kicking at her thighs, sending her back and you hurtling a beam of water at her stomach that sent her flying.

"Do not ignore me Y/n!" Steve carried on but you just flipped him of before dodging a roundhouse kick.

'Cap! I cannot take it down! Something is preventing me from doing so" Wanda informed frantically over the comm and instantly Cap tried a different idea.

'Clint!? Take it down' he ordered and straight away the archer pulled back an arrow.

You knew they would use Clint to take it down and you had already planned ahead. As soon as that arrow and every othet arrow that was aimed at the dome was released it would explode into flames before reaching its target.

You just shook your head before taking your dagger into your hands, the crystal material glimmering until it turned red. You had infused your fire powers into it as you watched Clints arrow explode.

"Shit!" Cap cursed.

You bit back a shocked gasp as you once again lunged for B/f/n. The dagger sliced and singed her suit but nothing more as she was too quick for you to land a proper hit. You were slowly getting aggitated with the shit eating grin your opponent wore as she flawlessly dodged.

You growled before swiftly changing from a dagger to a gun and in the blink of an eye shooting at her. The bullet caught her of gaurd at it hit her thigh and she huffed in pain as her hand instantly went to stop the bleeding. B/f/n ripped a piece of her suit and tied it around before whipping around to face you with a pissed look. She drew her own gun and before you could even register her movement she had also shot you in the thigh.

The Team shouted out as they began to pound on the dome of water but you weren't going to break that easily.

You dodged each bullet she shot at you, paying no heed to the bullet wound seeping blood in your thigh.
You were on the defensive until one bullet grazed your side.

"You sly girl" You scolded before running at her and jumping up.

You wrapped your legs around her neck and twisted your body around before letting your weight fall and bringing her to the floor with you atop. You thought it was over as her eyes flutterer closed, that however was until she cocked a gun to your shoulder and shot.

The pain registered there as you grit back a hiss of pain before rolling of her and slowly standing.

'Wait! Cap I can take it down! With her wounded the dome has weakened.' Wanda called out.

'Get to it!' They all shouted and she frantically got to work.

You staggered about as she cocked her gun again, ready to shoot but you were getting tired of this tedious fight.

"Ah! Fuck it!" You screamed before jumping up with the wind keeping you afloat.

You closed your eyes and four diamonds etched onto your skin. One blue, one green, one red and one white. The ground shook slightly, water swirled around B/f/n's frame, fire licked at her feet and the wind raged violently arround her.

Wanda caught onto what you were about to do and it was strong enough that Thor summoned himself down from Asgard. He, however, landed inside the dome.

"Y/N!!!" Wanda screamed but it was no use as the spell had already set and not even Thor could stop it.

The dome dropped and instantly the whole team who was on the ground edged closer.

The four elements around B/f/n became more and more ragged until they began to ball around her frame and suffocate. You ended it by snapping your eyes open and as you did the orb exploded outwards and your friends body was exposed to be knocked out on the floor.

You gave a tired smile before the wind dropped you and your body slowly plummeted to the floor. Luckily however, a pair of strong arms caught you and with one final glimpse you saw who it was before passing out. Thor.