12

listen to high by sivik i'll put the song above

get ready for some horrible smut -cries-

-69-

"Seokjin i want you completely stripped by the time i get back ok?" Namjoon said as he was walking out of the room. Jin took off his shirts, pants, and any other article of clothing, then he got on the bed and waited for namjoon to come back.

When he got back Jin was shocked he had bags with.....sexual objects in them. Namjoon laughed at Jin's reaction.

"I told you we were going to have a little fun tonight." Namjoon smirked as he set the bags on the floor near the bed. Jin was quite nervous Namjoon never used sex toys on him. Namjoon walked to bed and hovered over Jin staring at his naked figure.

Namjoon leaned down and started leaving butterfly kisses on Jin's neck and collarbone.

Jin let out moans when Namjoon left love bites on his neck. Jin tangled his hands in Namjoon's hair tugging softly. Namjoon groaned against Jin's neck. "Namjoon" Jin moaned out when Namjoon left a love bite on the sensitive part of his neck. He mumbled a small 'found it' before stopping.

Jin whined in disapproval and namjoon chuckled. "What did you call me princess?" Jins eyes widened "I-i mean Daddy." Jin said quickly avoiding Namjoon's gaze. "Good boy" Namjoon continued leaving love bites. He took his shirt off and took two items out one of the bags. The objects were two pink handcuffs sets. Namjoon quickly cuffed Jin's hands to the headboard.

Namjoon grabbed a cockring and put it on Jin's member before Jin could protest. Namjoon chuckled and Jin's shocked expression before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Jin watched Namjoon pull out a black blindfold and put it on Jin ignoring his whining. Namjoon popped open the lube, but instead of inserting himself into Jin. Namjoon inserted something else in him.....it was a dildo. Namjoon kept it still so Jin could adjust to the toy "M-move" Jin moaned out panting a little.

Namjoon thrusted the dildo inside of him roughly. "Fuck Daddy!" Jin shouted as he spread his legs further apart. Jin screamed out in pleasure when he felt the toy hit his prostate roughly. "Daddy! Right there! Don't stop!" Namjoon pulled the toy out and slammed it back into Jin. He did the same thing over and over a couple of times hitting Jin's prostate head on. Namjoon stopped moving the toy, but added something else in Jin's hole. He added a vibrator in Jin's hole with the dildo. Jin started crying at the pain of the two objects in his tight hole.

Namjoon wiped Jin's tears. He kept both items still and kissed Jin deeply to distract him from the pain. After a few minutes the pain faded to pleasure. "D-daddy m-move." Jin gasped out. Namjoon thrusted both objects in at the same time. Jin moaned at the foreign feeling. He turned the vibrator on and turned it on the lowest setting.

"Do you like this princess?" Namjoon asked. Jin moaned loudly not being able to get any words out. "Answer my question" He said waiting for Jin to answer. Jin nodded as Namjoon thrusted the toys in quicker. "use your words, princess." He demanded. "Y-yes D-daddy." Jin moaned out then Namjoon decided to start stroking Jin's member. Jin moaned uncontrollably. "D-daddy please let m-me cum." Jin panted out. "Not yet princess." Jin whined and started to protest, which made Namjoon give him a hard slap on the ass. Jin moaned at the stinging sensation loving the painful feeling.

Namjoon stopped jerking Jin off and thrusted both toys hard and fast hitting Jin's prostate again. Jin screamed back arching off of the bed. "Daddy! Fuck this feels so good!" Jin shouted when Namjoon turned the vibrator to the highest setting which made the dildo vibrate too. Namjoon turned the vibrator off and took the toys out of Jin.

"Daddy c-can you f-fuck me?" Jin looked up at namjoon. "Beg" Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear.

"Daddy please fuck me so hard until i wont be able to walk tomorrow. Fuck me so hard that i scream so loud the neighbors can hear us. Fuck me so good that i see stars. Just fuck me Daddy." Jin pleaded. "As you wish princess." Namjoon opened the lube once again. ( I cringed while writing this part)

Namjoon slammed into Jin all the way without warning him. Jin moaned arching his back off of the bed. "Daddy." Jin moaned. Namjoon quickened his pace thrusting harder and faster not giving Jin time to adjust to his size. Jin screamed and moaned loudly.

"Fuck right there! Daddy don't stop!" Jin screamed when Namjoon hit his prostate roughly. "Please Daddy deeper." Jin said breathily. Namjoon thrusted deeper aiming at his prostate.

"Princess im gonna-" Namjoon came inside Jin. He took the cockring off of Jin. "Cum princess." Jin came on his stomach. After he rode out his high Namjoon pulled out and took the blindfold off, and he uncuffed Jin's wrist. "We should do this more often." Namjoon chuckled laying down next to Jin. Jin cuddled up next to him.

"I love you babe." Namjoon kisses Jin on the forehead. "I love you too Daddy." I said teasingly. He chuckled while we fell asleep in each others arms.

***

yeah

ik that sucked it was horrible

at least i tried

for the next chapter it might just be about

what everyone is doing at Mark's house

or what do you guys what me to do next chapter

it has to fit into story it cant just be some random crap ok?

school starts tmr im crying

and Nu'est is realeasing their 5th album on the 29th

Got7 is having a comeback in september

fly era is over i cri

frank ocean finally released an album idk why i mentioned that

so much stuff is happening especially in the kpop world

wait whats going on with super junior haven't really heard anything

from them lately eh

and did you guys see J-hope's tweet

it said "HIM ):" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

AND HE LOOKED SAD (well kinda sad)

BUT I HOPE HE'S NOT WORKING HIMSELF

TO HARD TRYING TO FINISH HIS MIXTAPE

J-HORSE FIGHTING

oops i mean J-Hope

anyways author nim out

annyeong