3

Yoongis pov:

I wonder what jimin wanted to tell me yesterday, It probably wasn't that important than again it probably was. Should I ask him about it maybe I shouldn't whatever it is he'll tell me when he's ready to. I push those thoughts aside climbing out of bed trying not to wake jimin.

Sadly I fail and I hear him sit up beside me and lay back down "Morning chimchim" I look over at him. "Good morning" it comes out muffled due to his face being in the pillow. "What time is it?" He turns over to look at me. "It is 12:30" I say looking at my phone "oh ok....hyung I'm hungry can we go get tacos?" He jumps up. "Sure jiminie we can go to that restaurant gusto tacos, it's not that far from here so we can just walk there." I put on a black hoodie, jeans, and some black converse. Jimin grabs white t-shirt, black jeans, and black and white vans.

After we're done changing we say goodbye to my mother and walk out the door. I intertwine our fingers and look over at jimin and see that he's blushing. "Jiminie you look like a tomato" I chuckled. He lets out a small laugh. "So...do you like anyone?" I asked just to start conversation. His eyes widened and his face turns red. "Wha-no! I don't like anyone" "ohhh your lying, who do you like tell me tell me" I smiled. "I-it's no one really" he stuttered "sure why won't you tel-" "look we're here!" He yelled interrupting me.

We walked into the restaurant and sat at one of the tables waiting for some one to come assist us. Five minutes later a waiter came "hi how may I help yo- omg yoongi! Is that you" "holy shi- Jackson dude where have you been I haven't seen you for years! You just disappeared all of a sudden and never came back!" I hugged him. "Welp I'm back for good my parents decided to move back here in Seoul" he smiled "that's great! What school wil you be going to?" I sat back down.

"I'm going to Seoul arts high school" he says cheerfully. " dude no way that's where I go maybe I can show you around" I offered  " yeah sure that'll be great....umm who's your friend?" He asked "oh crap I'm sorry how rude of me Jackson this is jimin," " hi nice to meet you" Jimin said shyly. " nice to meet you too hopefully we can be friends ..... Do you go to the same school." Jimin nodded. " not much of a talker I see.....so what would you guys like to eat." We told him our orders and waited for him to bring our food back about twenty minutes later he came out with the food i thanked him. The three of us exchanged numbers and left the restaurant.

After leaving the restaurant we went back to my house. The walk back was quiet, when we arrived to the house jimin didn't really speak to me. I wonder why.

-I suck at writing stories ugh! Kms

Let's all enjoy these random pictures of idols

Leo is so beautiful 😊