Ms Tomboy And The Bloody Kardashians

Language warning

"You fucker!" My brick solid fist collided with his jaw making a crack.

"Just....just listen to me!" Every word that came out of his mouth acted like kerosene on my flames.

"You son of a....! How dare you! That's my fucking sister! You piece of shit!" My hands tried hitting every part of my body. I wanted to hurt him just like he did when I caught him snogging my sister.

He didn't fight back which made my nerves pop. His arms hung loosely by his side and a neutral expression painted on his face.

Fight back you stupid freak!

Kick.

Punch.

Kick.

Punch.

The fact that I was beating the pulp out of my best friend and my secret keeper vanished into the thin air. I lost my senses. Five years ago when I first laid eyes on Jessica, I swore to protect her with my life.

"I thought I trusted you but my own damn sister! How can you Sean?"

24 hours ago

Zeeniya

"You sure you'll manage? I can drive you." Dad hesitantly asked for the hundredth time.

"Dad..." I placed my hands on his slumped shoulders and took him aside. "He turned eighteen. He'll be fine."

"But..."

I rolled my eyes at him which made him surrender his hands in air. Dani and I stood a feet apart watching Dad drive to work before turning to each other.

"I know Zayd is taking out his precious time to drive you to the campus. I know but I guess you will like this better." Scratching the nape of my neck I guided him towards the garage and let out a nervous chuckle.

"F**k! This is bloody amazing!" I watched as he literally jumped on the sky blue mustang

It didn't bother me the least that instead of completing my assignments and helping Nayal with the case, I spent the last week fixing up this beauty for my brother. I just waltzed into the car dumpster and found this beat up thing. I brought it home like the cute little puppy years ago; I worked on its injuries cured it and put my love and energy in it. Then gave it away.

"Can I hug you?"

"No." Please.

"When I got in med school all you gave me was a a card that was actually written by Dad. Like who still uses the whacked? And poor Dad still thinks LOL is Lots of Love." Both of us turned around to face a Zayd who looked as if someone ate the tip of his cornetto.