Ms Tomboy And The Pretty Stalker

Isn't Francisco Lashowski(pic on side) a bae? *insert dreamy eyes*

#NotEdited

Zeeniya

We all stood there, jaws dropped to the floor and eyes widened with shock. Omar's face was a mix palate of nervousness, fear and happiness. He was staring at us, expecting some response.

"Guys, for heaven's sake say something."

"What the actual fudge?" Dani was the first.

"Its not a joke, is it?" Zayd spoke with an eyebrow raised.

"No it's not. I swear."

"Wow. That was unexpected." Adam said, shaking his head.

"Zeen?" Omar turned towards me.

I didn't know what to say. Marriage was that 'taboo' topic in the Tahan household. Mum and Dad never really talked about it, they kinda expected us to get married whenever we think is the best for us. And with Omar bringing this up, it is kinda odd.

"You are not gonna live here, are you? Like after you are married ?"

We all burst into fits of laughter. Omar was persistent on shedding any light on that girl, as he wants us to meet her personally. Well he is gonna marry her not us, so why meet her personally? What can I say.

Omar led the Isha prayers, it was like old times except now Dad is not here and neither is....Mum.
After doing the dishes, I saw Adam making his way to the door.

"You leaving?"

"Duh."

"Stay the night, its quite late."

"I can't, I have some errands to run."

"What kind of errands?"

"I have things to sort out, okay? Allah Hafiz"

Why does he have to be so weird? OMA! What if he is in some sort of drug mafia? Or he could be working for the intelligence?

With these thoughts riding through my mind, I changed with my Thunder Cats pjs and jumped on the bed.

~*~

"I swear to God, Zeen. If you don't wake up this second, I'll......I'll puncture your Ninja."

Only two words ran through my head; Ninja and puncture.

"Oh Allah! I'm up." My eyes fluttered open to see Zayd hovering on my bedside.

"I told you it would work." I noticed Dani presence as Zayd hi-fived him.

Last night was like the others this week. Sleepless and pecuilar dreams. I fell asleep somewhere before Fajr and missed my prayers.

Without noticing my brothers, I made way to the bathroom. After doing my business and brushing my teeth, I started with the most difficult job in the world......
Brushing my hair.

Believe me there approximately hundred knots in my hip lenght hair right this moment. I so wanna cut them, it so annoying to make a bun for my hijab. Because I don't like those 'camel hump' hijabs, so I tie the bun on the base of my head near the neck.

"Zeen hurry up, you'll be late and I'm not taking blame for any classes you miss."

It must be Dad, he always say that even though i never do. Thats Dani is habit, every time he is late....blame Dad.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

I quickly got into an oversized black sweater and the same baggy blue jeans from yesterday.