[1] Losing you

I picked up his deep blue shirt that he had left on the bed. I lifted it up to my nose and inhaled his scent, sending goose bumps all over my arms and neck.

He had left again, like he always do when we have a big fight.

I missed him already, even though he only left a couple of minutes earlier. I missed his strong and steady arms that held me everytime life got a little too much. I missed hearing his heart beat inside of his chest as I pressed my face against it, in an attempt to hide from reality. I missed him whispering soothering thing in my ear as he comforted me. I missed him.

I didn't notice that I was crying until the spot of his shirt that I held against my face was soaking wet. I threw it across the room and screamed out in anger as my knees fell to the floor.

I held my hands against my face as I sobbed out loud, my heart twisting in pain inside of my chest.

''Mommy?'' I heard a voice say, almost too quiet to hear. I looked up and in front of me I saw my beautiful 3 years old son looking at me like he just had seen a ghost. He was the most beautfiful creature on this earth with his father's face and my brown eyes and butt chin.

''Why are you up, baby? Your bedtime was long time ago.'' I said as I gave him a weak smile.

''Where's daddy?'' He asked, totally ignoring my question. A frown formed on my forehead as I stood up and started to walk closer to him.

''Daddy isn't home right now. Let's get you to bed.'' Just as I said the last part I reached him but he pulled away when I tried to grab his hand.

''NO!'' He screamed and backed a few steps. ''I WANT DADDY!'' He continued and I felt my heart crack in my chest as new, fresh tears threatened to escape my eyes.

''But daddy isn't home.'' I told him with a shaky voice as I felt my whole world crumble around me when not even my own son wanted me.

''Please come to mommy now.'' I said when he didn't answer. I squatted down and opened my arms, waiting for him to come and to let me carry him to his bed again.

Bu the didn't come running into my arms, instead he just said; ''I want daddy...''

My heart made a final crack and I stood up and turned around as tears started to run down my cheeks again.

I walked away and in to the kitchen, leaving him behind me. I picked up the phone and dialed Wilmer's number, praying that he would pick up.

''Demi, I can't come back and you know t-.'' He started as fast as he picked up but I interrupted him and said; ''Wilmer, it's not me this time... It's Alex.'' I whispered the part, almost too quiet for anyone to hear, but he obviously heard since he hung up right after I said it.

Loud sobs escaped my mouth as I sunked back to the floor again, not caring if Alex heard me at this point.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and close again and Alex running towards Wilmer, yelling ''daddy'' with his cute little voice. My heart twisted in my chest at the thought of Alex loving Wilmer more than me and for a moment it felt like I was going to throw up because the pain just got too much.

I heard the door slam again, too soon for Alex to already be asleep. I flew up and ran towards Alex room. It was as empty of any living creature as it could be.

I ran out of the house right before Wilmer got in the car again.

''WILMER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' I screamed at him, not caring if our neighbours would hear or not.

''Demi, you're not emotionally stable enough to have a kid right now, so we're leaving until you get better again.'' He answered with a straight face and then continued to get in the car and drove off.

I stood there and watched as everything that mattered in my life dissapeared, unable to move, feel or even think.

It felt like a meteor had fallen on me and crushed everything that was left of me. The love of my life had left me and he took my baby with him. Everything that I ever cared about was gone, just like that.

I screamed as I fell to the ground once again, unable to stand by myself. I felt my throat tighten and all the air that was left in my lungs got pressed out by the physical pain in my chest.

I tried to breathe again but all that came out was small, desperate sobs until the need of oxygen got too much and I fainted, alone on the grorund with the knowing that the love of my life didn't need me like I needed him.