I walked inside and saw the room was big enough to make two or three houses in there. There were furniture and a long table full of delicious food of every kind. There were apples, bananas, salads, soups, and other deliciousness.

There was a big four-posters bed against the wall on the other end of the room. It was on a little stage with three steps to get to. Two maids were preparing the bed. There was a table by the long table with a lot of food. Someone was standing there looking at something in there. It was the Queen.

“Did you sent for me, Milady?” I asked, bowing in greeting.

“Please raise, Jason. And yes, I did.” She said, not looking from the table. “Come here, please.”

I walked to the table and saw that there were maps on it. I saw a map of Sunny Hill, the place where we live. “What's all this, Your Highness?” I asked in awe. There were a lot of maps with different weird names, too. There were strategic tools too.

“This is the Finder's map, Jason. This is a magical map that help me plan and do strategies. It tells me the position my enemies are or if they are a weak army, it tells me what might their next move will be.” she explained, “But I didn't call you for that. How is Anastasia doing?”

“She is doing good.” I said, “She is still a little frightened, though, but she'll be fine.”

The Queen seems to be thinking of what I told her, because she was looking at the map very focus. “Ok,” she said at last. “I think she can start you four can start your training with Saeros tomorrow morning.”

“But we started our training a long time ago. Anastasia is the only one who hasn't,” I said, “ and she can't start it right now...not yet at least.”

“You heard what she said Jason. They already have one sword in their possesion. Beside, all those things Naomi, Dustin and you had been doing was only to keep you a little busy while my Elite Squad went in search of her.” she explained, “You four will start tomorrow morning with your real training. Now, off you go. You need a good night sleep, believe me, if you want to survive Saeros training.”

I wanted to complien, but decided otherwise and nodded. “As you wish, Milady.” and started to walk to the door.

“And Jason?”

“Yes, Milady?” I turned as I reached the door.

“I will like for you to don't argue with Saeros or something stupid in the following weeks. He has been...telling me that you are so stubborn.” she said with smile, making me smile back and nod.

“Yeah, I will try.”

“Good, now go to bed.”

I walked to my room, turning here and there when I realize I was lost.

I bowed and left the room, going to mine. After turning through hallways and accidentally getting into the kitchen—which is at the very deep part of the castle—I made it to my room. It took me a while, but I did it. I reached my room.

“Well, now I have to pack.” I sighed. I was a little tired. I wanted to go straight to my bed, but decided otherwise. “I need to pack!” I yawned.

'I guess you went talk with the Queen, right, Jason?' Sky asked, entering by the window. It was a good thing that the windows of the castle were big enough for a six feet long dragon to come inside.

“Yeah, now I have to pack for tomorrow.” I said, yawning once again. “By the way, have you seen the others?”

'They were with the Queen. They were going to call for you, but Anastasia said you were busy helping the Princess.' Sky said, 'She seem a little distracted. You know why?'