Christopher and Zabdiel exchanged glances.

"I heard the club right across the street has better tequila." Richard winked at us.

"But we're already here." I nodded towards the entrance of the club.

"Alright then, what are we waiting for? Let's get wasted Chicos!" Christopher hollered excitedly.

"...y rezar that Ricky doesn't find out." Zabdiel muttered under his breath.

"Everyone got their fake IDs?" Richard asked in a hush tone, as we approached security.

I checked my front Jean pocket.

"Shoot. I'll be right back guys,I forgot mine." I turned around.

After a few minutes of trying to figure out where I'd misplaced my fake ID, I remembered my other wallet. I had two wallets, one was for when I went out with Samantha, and the other one for all my other needs. No one really knew about my two wallets, not even my bandmates.

I swiftly opened the small compartment in between the two front seats.

A small Polaroid of Samantha, that I'd actually taken from the pile of our photoshoot for Hollister, was first to greet me as I opened my wallet.

It was the missing Polaroid she never found. I thought I might return it to her someday, but I liked it too much. So I decided to keep it. She was wearing my favorite hoodie, and the brightest of smiles painted her face. Even though our time together had been nothing but an act, when I looked at that picture,it didn't feel fake.

It should have. It was supposed to.

But it hadn't .

As neither had our last kiss at the airport.

By the time I went inside the club, Richard and Christopher were already on the dance floor. But I didn't feel like dancing, so I went and sat by Zabdiel who was drinking some sort of Alcohol free Papaya shake, whilst talking to a girl on his left.

"Zab Zab, why aren't you getting wasted?" I asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He smiled slyly and took a long sip.

"It just doesn't feel right. " I ran a hand through my hair. Something I often did when I felt uncomfortable.

By the time I'd ordered a second Tequila shot, my eyes kept drifting back to the stage.
I'd tried not to think about how bad I felt when Sammy had just run away at the sound of my words, at the sight of the sabotaged gift. Leaving me in humiliation before the eyes of a cruel public.

She'd attempted to apologize for that a few times, but I always waved her off. That night had been different. Ricky didn't even know about it. I'd paid for everything, not him. What Samantha couldn't seem to understand, was that you can't just hurt someone and then just like that, put salt in the wound and say sorry.

Eventually, I'd told her it didn't matter. That I never even thought about it after that night. But truth was, Ever since that night, I'd stay up late gazing at the stars from my window, wondering how things would've turned out if Erick hadn't been there.