Chapter 31

Song of the chapter : blow me one last kiss, by P!NK

Yoandri's POV

My heart leaped the second my eyes caught a glimpse of her.

She looked just as gorgeous as before. No scratch that, she looked even more beautiful than ever.

Just hearing the delicate sound of her voice again made me wanna grin like a ninny.

But I couldn't.

I wanted to hug her tighter than ever before, and never let her go.

But I couldn't.

I felt like a dry plant, still standing, yet needy of water. And when she was with me again, she provided the water my dry heart longed for, and brought it back to life a little.

Giving in to my first impulses, would mean so many things I didn't want them to.

I had to remain cold. I had to conceal , not feel. Move on...which had been my plan for a while now, but I was still working on it. Perhaps because it was rather hard to try and forget about the love of your life, when she's all your bestfriend talks about, because well she's his girlfriend.

She looked away not able to stand looking into my eyes.

I was staring at her, yet not able to hear a single word she spoke, oh boy was self control hard.

Especially around the one your not supposed to like, but you do.

Mental note : dear Adele, no, time hasn't done much healing, so screw that.

"Earth to Yoyo!" She says, smiling.

No don't smile back.

I looked away.

"sorry, it's just that I'm really nervous for tonight. It's my first concert ever and ugh I don't know what'll happen if I mess up. " I lie.

"I see, I'm not worthy of your attention then? I get it dude." She laughs it off.

The disappointment in her voice was more than obvious. But I wasn't about to correct her, and tell her I was secretly freaking out and close to passing out , just at the sight of her.

"I'm cold." I blurted out, and stupidly got out my EarPods .

She glared at me, as I put them on. Whilst my eyes were fixed on the window, as we were on the way to the hotel.

Wow I suck under pressure. I probably shouldn't have done that.

I turned back to sipping my strawberry-kiwi smoothie. Where were we?

It was either that or have a conversation like we would've had once upon a time, but what was I gonna ask her?

So did ya shower today? Yeah I hear water's great.

which one of my two pals is a better kisser, Erick or Joel?

Aye Sammy bear, who's D is longer , Erick's or Joel's? I bet you mine's longer. But you wouldn't know...

I small smile taunted my lips, holding back my laugh and almost causing me to choke to death on my smoothie, just thinking about the look on her face.

I coughed and coughed like a broken record on repeat.

Sammy started hitting my back roughly, causing my EarPods to fall out.

"You ok?!" She worriedly asks.