Chapter 36

Song of the chapter : Big Girls Cry, by Sia

Sammy's POV

"MAMI!"

"MAMI WAIT UP!" I heard Erick's shouts, as he chased after me.

I ran even faster, my stomach hurt.

But it didn't matter, because a little more pain was nothing compared to what I was already feeling. 

Once I'd reached the corner of the street, the traffic lights were on green I noticed, yes I was stupidly drunk, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to die already.

I mean, I still had to beat the day lights out of Jasmine, cut out Erick's heart, stomp all over it atleast a few hundred times, and then feed it some feisty piranhas.

I pushed the button on the tall metallic thingy that indicates when walkers should cross.

Please hurry!

"Mami!" I turned around  and saw him approaching me,running at full speed.

I impatiently glanced up at the stupid traffic lights, which were still green.

"I'll throw myself at the cars, and die if you get any closer!" I threatened.

"IF YOU DO THAT, I'LL TELL JOEL WE MADE OUT BY THE BEACH, THE NIGHT JUST BEFORE YOU LEFT FOR ARGENTINA!" He shouted back.

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

"Oh I totally would!" He smirked, as he paced towards me.

"I don't fucking get you! Why do you have to mess things up?! It seems to me like you're the one who can't let me go, eventhough it was you who chose that overcooked corn tamale!" I yelled at him, as I wiped my tears with my hand.

We were now face to face, and I couldn't help but feel a little too nervous at our proximity.

His eyes wandered over to my lips, and I glanced at his tender ones, under the dim light.

Whatever happened to self respect before douchebags?...oh wait that's not a thing.

In that mili second, the cars came to a stop, signaling it was ok to cross the street, as the traffic lights went red.

"Bye Erick-Fucking-Colón!"

"I don't think so, mami." He grabbed my arm, and pushed me closer to him, with his other hand wrapped behind my back.

I tried to pull away with all my might, but I didn't really have any energy left, when his lips roughly crashed into mine.

Oh I was so ready to die now, I melted at the feeling of his being so close, I shut my eyes not knowing what to do, but kiss him back.

I knew I shouldn't but...I could always just say I was so drunk I had no idea what I was doing.

My lips parted, and I could feel his wicked grin, just before he proceeded.

"ERICK!"

"ERICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING PAPI?!" I heard Jasmine shout.

He pulled away immediately.

I slapped him.

"Why'd you do that?!" I asked furiously.

He shrugged stupidly.

Jasmine jogged and nearly fell, as she made her way over to us.

"Let's go Erick!"

Erick stayed quiet, his lips parted as he was about to say something but then Jasmine shot him a death glare, for some reason, it could've been just my imagination, but I sensed it had some sort of double meaning...

"Mami let's go back." He offered, reaching out for my hand.

"No. I'm good."

"You sure ?" He questioned, as Jasmine put her arm around him.

"I'm sure." I replied, looking away.

***

It was around midnight, as I sat barefoot, in the freezing cold, on a bench outside a candy shop.

I looked at the ground, and sighed disappointedly.

Why did I let him do that ?

I let out another sob.

Suddenly, a black Cadillac pulled over.

A husky voice made me glance up, alarmed.

But then I blinked twice, and realized who this cute guy wearing black shades was...

"Porque tan solita?"

I'll post next chapter when u guys figure out who this cute familiar stranger is! MWHAHAHAHA

Hint: he's mucho cute, and sings. He was in La Banda as well!

-moi ;)