Chapter 26

Song of the chapter : Ex's and Oh's by Elle King

Sammy's POV

Knock knock knock.

"Shorty can I come in?" I hear Joel , behind the door, as he knocks.

"Feliz Año Nuevo mami!" Erick smiles at me, after pulling away too soon.

"Could you be any louder?!" I whisper, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry " he whispers.

"Where should I hide?" He ask.

"Under there!" I point, down below the mattress.

"Um underwear?" He questions, giving me a puzzled look.

"HAHA YOU JUST SAID UNDERWEAR" I laugh softly.

"And haha I can hear you two! How stupid do you think I am?!" Laughs Joel, sarcastically, from behind the door.

"Oh shit..." Says Erick, scratching the back of his head.

I sighed and went to open the door.

"So me estas corneando, huh?" *so you're cheating on me, huh?* laughs Joel as he walks in.

"how about a 'happy New Years ?" I clear my throat, as I walk back to my bed.

"Dude we were just talking" laughs Erick.

"About what?" Says Joel, taking a seat next next to me.

"Well I was just telling Erick about how we're all moving to Canada if Donald Trump becomes president " I nervously say.

"Mmhmm..." Giggles Joel.

"Damn I didn't know Donald Trump was the new term for making out" he mutters under his breath.

"Excuse me?" Pipes in Erick.

"Nada. Oh and by the way, you need to chill the fuck out. You know me and Sammy don't really have a thing , right? This is just for publicity, so yeah you fucking loco, stop with the lame ass tantrums" sighs Joel.

"Yeah well it's not like this, " I say pointing at myself, " wants to get with chu anyways!" I laugh.

"Anyways, my point is...I don't know whatever the heck you two have going, but it has to stop. I don't want my fans to feel pity for me because my "girlfriend" left me hanging to go make out with you " argues Joel, glaring at Erick.

"Whoa whoa, that's not what happened!" I say loudly.

"Mhmmm...." says Joel, raising an eyebrow at me. "Can we just watch a freaking movie or something? It's New Years...wether we have champagne or not "

"Sounds like a plan bruh!" Says Erick, getting up to turn on the TV and turn off the lights.

We sit on my bed, me between the two boys.

Joel scrolls down the channels menu, as Erick sits there going "no ...YES THAT ONE...oh wait no..."

I kissed you both, on the same day. And we're currently sharing the same bed. Nah , this isn't awkward at all.

I suddenly giggle at the thought.

"You ok Shorty? " asks Joel.

"Yeah totally fine." I clear my throat.

"You sure? Because it sounds like you swallowed a donkey" responds Joel, as he and Erick burst out laughing.

"I can't believe I missed the after party for this! " I laugh, punching Joel's arm playfully.

"Ow! If you wanted another kiss, you could've just asked, you know!" Smirks Joel.

"Aye let's rewatch the finale of La Señora De Acero!" Suggests Erick.

It was about to end anyways, in that one scene when Manuel holds Sara, in his arms, as she'd just been shot by El Teca.

I noticed the boys were really into the novela.

Then Erick got a call.

Probably Jasmine.
Because, what jerk wouldn't even wish their girlfriend a happy new year? Oh wait Erick...

"I have to go, bye Chicos " said Erick, getting up .

"Bye loco " mumbles Joel.

I pretended not to hear him, and continued mentally Fangirling over Manuel, and his hot Colombian accent ; my eyes on the TV screen.

"Bye mami" he looks at me before closing the door , behind him.

But I don't respond.

Instead, I sit against the wall, and stretch out my legs, as Joel scoots closer and ends up laying his head on my lap, as we continue to watch La Señora Acero.

Surprisingly, I don't push him away. But can't help but wonder why he came back, as I find myself tracing my fingers through his soft hair.

Why is it so soft?
It's softer than mine.

I smile, as his eyes close at my touch.

"Why'd you come back? Like so early? You could've stayed and partied with the guys..." I finally let it out.

"Because I didn't want you to be alone on New Year's Eve..." He says softly, with his eyes still closed.

"Why?" I smile.

"Because I care about you, shorty."

Ellooo from the Donut Shop! (Hehe,no really tho!) Hope ya liked the chapter!

Who's POV do you guys want next chapter to be in?

PS if we can get this to atleast 20 votes, *whispers* there shall be an update by Sunday! D'accord?!

-mistiquecherry🙈🍉

Unexpected Stupid Feelings(Erick Brian Colon/CNCO) [✔️]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara