Chapter 21

Song of the chapter: happily by 1D

Erick's POV

You know that awful feeling you get when your screwed up past comes back to haunt your present?

Its engraving claws dragging you down, but try as you might, you can't just escape.

Well nothing compares to it.

There's always a certain price to pay for your mistakes...

--------------------------------------

[ A few days Earlier]

To Jasmine: we have to talk. It's about us

Jasmine: Hey papi ;) I've missed you too! Haha ur not breaking up with me are u?

Me: Jasmine...

Jasmine: U R SO NOT TXT DUMPING ME!

Me: chica plz. We both know our love faded away quite a while ago. There's nothing left. Just ashes confined in memories.

Jasmine: haha ur funny.

Me: no I'm serious. So like Diego said : GO JASMINE GO!

Jasmine : u might wanna think that over papi...I mean we wouldn't want these 'interesting' pics of u getting high to go viral? Would we now? ;)

*image*

*image*

Oh holy shit no.

My eyes widened in surprise, as I felt my heart drop to the very bottom of the ocean...and that's very deep.

One chilly night back in my beloved Cuba, I was hanging out with my homies (Jasmine included)at one of their backyard's behind the house.

They were all using inhalants to get high, I being the baby of the group, had whatsoever no experience with anything but Oreos and Chocolate milk.

But nor was I interested ; my only passion being singing and music.

There were six of us, all guys, except for Jasmine that is. All had been using the inhalants ; all were pretty 'reckless' and shit or so they thought.

They all mocked me, and not wanting to look like a sissy infront of my 'friends ' , I did it too.

I felt dizzy and couldn't stop laughing for no reason, the world hadn't ever seemed in such a silly manner, and I was safe among my 'friends' .

So never in a billion years did it occur to me that Jasmine would take pics and then use them against me.

I hesitated, and then replied.

Me: so what do u want?

Jasmine: I want Erick Brian Colon to be my boyfriend.

Me: but we just broke up

Jasmine: And now we're back together...YAY :)❤️

Me: I've money

Jasmine : I WANT U

Me: ur crazy. Hell no.

Jasmine : then I guess Ricky Martin and a few other thousands, will just have to take a look at these pics....

Me: NO WAIT

Jasmine: r u my boyfriend?

Me: I guess so ._.