Chapter 32

Song of the chapter : one last time , Ariana Grande

Sammy's POV

He was gone.

There was only a note left on the pillow he'd slept on.

' Good Morning Sammybear!
I went out to buy breakfast, I'll be back soon, don't worry. I also got you an exclusive #TeamCabrera black T-shirt! Hope ya like it!

PS, I'd forgotten how good it feels to be near you. To listen to the beat of your heart , while you sleep.

-Yoandri '

A small smile spread on my lips, at reading that last part. The black shirt was under the pillow, I noticed.

He's so over me, I can feel it. Friends just happen to miss eachother a lot, I guess.

After I'd showered and brushed my teeth, I put a on the #TeamCabrera shirt, blue jeans, and black sandals.

I was halfway done brushing my wet hair, when I remembered to check my phone, which for some reason kept vibrating.

I went on twitter and instagram, and #naughtyErick was trending,

They were everywhere.

It was true, no one ever said that holding on to my little Spark of hope that Erick would eventually leave her, and ever choose me, would be easy. Yet no one ever said it would be this hard, being la otra.

It didn't take a genius to figure out
they had done it.

The 'leaked' pictures of Jasmine and Erick together, for some reason in black and white.

She was straddling him as he just laid there looking like a God damn confused idiot. It didn't even seem like lust...so what could've led him to do this?

Whatever it had been, I didn't care anymore. My blood however, was boiling, I needed to break something, hurt someone.

Just as much as Erick had hurt me.

Just as much as I hated him, but not nearly as much as I hated myself for playing along to his little scheme.

The idiot was obviously not aware the pictures had been 'leaked' , because when I texted him, he seemed absolutely clueless.

Me: it's nice to see you've finally moved on :)

Erick:  Mami? What r u talking about? And Buenos Dias

Me: Que tienen de buenos? *how are they good?*
Oh wait I forgot u were talking about u and that hoe :)

Erick : WUTTT

Read.

Erick: mami I miss you

Read.

Erick : Is u still with Yoyo? Bc last time I checked, u said u liked that fucking  baboon more than me

Me: Stop trying to get poor Yoyo involved in this! Own up to ur fucking acts for once! Or r u gonna say he stole ur condoms, huh?!

Erick: Condoms...?

Read.