Chapter 8

Song of the chapter: "Tear in my heart" by Twenty One Pilots :D

Sammy's POV

He never really liked me then? He only sees me as a girl he goes to "just for fun"... He said so himself. I should've known better than to let him get this close. I should've known better than to fall for this fuckboy, I should've known better than to let these stupid unexpected feelings get the best of me. But I didn't.

As I'm standing here, listening to him talk on the phone, to his girlfriend ,I'm guessing? , it starts to rain...but he doesn't seem to mind, he just keeps on talking , but I've heard enough, so I head back inside Taco Bell, and go straight to the bathroom. There's no fucking way I'm letting him see me looking this bad.

As I look at my reflection on the mirror, I can't help but think that Jayson was right...and I hate to admit it, but he was right. And as realization hits me, I can't hold back the tears anymore, Once again, I chose the wrong day to wear mascara, why does life hate me? Why am I stupid enough to make the same mistake twice?

I'm about to drown in tears, when suddenly I get a call, From no other than the only person who's always there for me, this right here is why he really is bae.

Jayson

I take a long deep breath before answering, and finally say :

Hey Hemsworth

Jayson : Ayyeee Gonzales! How's my fave doing? And How are things going with the boys?

Me : uh I'm great...better than ever...and everything's ok

But my freaking voice breaks, and I can't really speak evenly.

Jayson: hmmm...Who the fuck do I have to kill? Who hurt my bae? Because you're a horrible liar, so tell me what's happened, or else....

Me: ok so it was awful...you were right about him. Well sorta...well thing is , Erick's only been messing with me, I heard him on the phone, he said so himself, apparently he has a girlfriend....and he keeps leading me on! And I'm such an idiot...why Jayson? Why does this happen to me?! UGHH IM SO STUPID!

Jayson: No fucking wayyy....wait don't cry, no please don't...listen, even though it hurts , you gotta play it cool for now , don't let him know how badly he's hurt you...where you at now? I've an idea....

Me: I'm at Taco Bell right now, with Joel and Yoyo as well

Jayson: what if...

Me : WHAT

Jayson: what if you asked Yoyo or perhaps Joel out, like infront of Erick, idk ask one of them to 'hang out', or flirt with them, because I'm sure that's gotta hurt his ego! Has he kissed you?

Me: well...not on the lips tho!

Jayson: well, then maybe he does really like you, oh and I forgot to tell you , theres a party at my house this Friday! It's gonna be lit! Bring your boyband friends if you want to!

Me : OOU I like your plan! You're the best! This is why I still haven't ditched you, jk! And Idk about the party, what if Liam shows up? Well I gotta go, bye you weirdo!