Chapter 5

Song of the Chapter : Tranquila by J Balvin

Erick's POV

It was around seven AM, Yoyo (Yoandri) , Richard ,Joel and I had slept over at Johann's.

I hadn't been able to sleep very well last night because something inside me was killing me...ok more like someone to be honest. My conscience felt very heavy, I feel so fucked up and confused. So I had just fallen asleep, yes around 7 in the morning, after much tossing and turning....when suddenly

the doorbell rang. Nobody got up, so whoever was at the door, rang the doorbell again, then this person knocked loudly and firmly.

So I had no choice, I got up from the couch in which I'd been sleeping minutes before, and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, I managed to do that in less than two minutes!

Way to go me! No round of applause? No? Ok.

Still in my pjs, I rush to the door, twist the handle , pull the door open slowly, and before me, she stands.

Sammy looks absolutely gorgeous, I think to myself.

And I can't help but look her up and down.
She's wearing leggings and a hoodie, with black vans ,her hair's in a cute messy bun and her side bangs, hanging to the right side.

I pretty much just stand there looking at every one of her features, and not stupidly realizing that I didn't even bother saying hey.

"Hey Erick! Sorry did I wake you up?!"  She suddenly asked, pulling me away from my train of thought.

"Uh yes...well no...eh it um ...doesn't matter." I stutter out.

Fresh...Get it together Chico!

So then I add " Well hola mami, how are you?"

I swear as soon as I called her mami she blushed....

"Hahaha" she laughed nervously and then added "I'm good, hey is Johann up already? There's something I need to tell him ASAP !"

Something huh?

"I think he's still sleeping but I can try to wake him up for you" I said trying not to sound bothered.

"Aight thanks" she said smiling at me.

Be chill yo! But she looks so huggable right now...

So without hesitating, I take two steps closer, (still barefoot & outside ) and take her into a tight bear hug.

Then she giggles a little, still in my embrace, this may sound creepy asf but I'm pretty sure her hair smells like strawberries.

Then  I remember the note....

My lips find her left ear, and I dare to whisper in my husky voice, " so ...did you read my note mami?"

This sends a shiver down her spine. Don't call me arrogant, but I do happen to have this effect on girls.

Then she suddenly pulls away... And I can't help but smirk.

But my smirk soon fades away when our eyes look into eachother's.

I swear she's so hard to figure out. But I'm pretty sure there's something like disappointment and hurt reflecting in her eyes....

"As a matter of fact I did...and I really don't wanna talk about that right now " she replies coldly.

Oh no what did she find out about?