Chapter 9- What?!

Start from the beginning

Don't be late

Love you my handsome hunk of prince.

I grunted as I pulled myself out of bed and texted her back.

See you tonight

My plan is to end things with her tonight once and for all. Things have been over on my side for quite some time but for some reason if she doesn't agree then it doesn't count.

I walk over to the mirror and fixed my hair with my fingers. Then I put on a button up shirt and my khakis. I looked at the time to see if I had time for breakfast. I had about 15 minutes, so I just grabbed a granola bar and walked to Mr. Lawson's room.

I walked in and set my stuff down next to my desk before walking over to erase the lesson plans on the white board from the other day.

"Ooo. Looking tight Mr. Bush" Mr. Lawson said from behind me.

"Thank you sir." I said trying to sound polite but not interested. 

"Do you need any help over there?"

"No sir. I got it." It is definitely going to be a long day. 

Louise's POV

All my classes were boring. Like always.

I walked into Mr. Lawson's class and walked straight to Logan's desk. I didn't say anything to Logan. I just walked up to his desk and pulled my hat out of the desk drawer. Logan  was talking to Mr. Lawson and didn't notice, so I walked to my seat and stuffed my hat into my bag. I watched as Logan looked around the room at all the students. His eyes lit up when he saw me and he walked over with an evil grin.

"How are you coping with out your ears, four ears?"

"I'm over it. In fact you can throw them away." I smiled at him hoping he will buy it and not look in his desk drawer until I left.

"Are you serious?" His smile feel of his face instantly. "You love that thing. Why would you give it up?" His reaction had completely confused me but I just brushed it off because I already had what I wanted, my hat, and I wasn't going to give into his little games.

"You.. you just showed me that it was time to grow up." I gave him a big smile and nodded at him. "Thank you."

"You must be lying. Tell me your lying."

"Why would I? I'm not lying and I'm over it." Now all I was doing was stalling for time. Logan looked at me with a sadness that I didn't understand. He just stood there for a while until he looked down and made annoyed laugh.

"You have them don't you?"

"Have what?"

"Your ears. You got them back already, didn't you." There was a sound of relief in his voice along with a laugh of anger.

"Nope. I don't have them." I shrugged and checked the time. "Looks like class is starting soon Mr. Bush. You should go help Mr. Lawson." I gave him am evil grin and looked down at my paper. I heard him mumble something over my shoulder before he walked away. I looked back up as Logan sat at his desk and opened the drawer that the hat had been in. He looked up and me with a death glare and then slammed the door to the drawer shut. He gave up rather easy which was strange. I was expecting yelling but all he did was sit down and wait till class started. I looked at him in curiosity wondering just what was going through his head when I felt a tap on my shoulder.