2. His Best Chance

ok Idk if you've heard what just happened about colifer and jossyl but for those who think of Colin a jerk for having dinner alone with Jen in a nice restaurant, you are the jerk.

Can't he just have a nice dinner with his co-star - no wait, she's more than that. She's his friend.

No one knows if it is a date or just them hooking up - the only ones who said that was blindgossip.com that seriously just by their name you can totally understand they just want gossip and by writing "they may be hooking up in real life!" they will attract people.

Jen has had dinner at his house, she's best friends with Helen and loves Evan. So stop the hate. They're all friends and even if something was about to happen, you don't get to hate on anyone cuz it's their life and like any other normal human being, Colin would always seek for his and his son's best and if it's with Jen so be it. If he's with Helen it's because he knows his best is with Helen.

Let him live guys.

Breastfeeding for an hour with a nurse's help had been exactly the first thing she did after she had Henry in her arms for the first time.

Now, she had to do it again. And again. And again.

"The father's going to watch?" The nurse asked while she put on her gloves, glancing at Killian who was holding Henry.

"He's- not." 

"I-I- No, I'm- I'm just a friend."

Shit. This couldn't happen again. This was too bad. Too awkward. Would everyone just think that whenever they would be together?

Killian carefully gave Henry into Emma's arms. "I'll be sitting there." he nodded at the door, and she didn't know if he meant the two chairs against the wall of her room next to the door or the chairs outside the room in the corridor.

So she turned around her face just to watch as he sat on one of the room's chairs.
Well this way he could only see her back.
At least... he was still here with her. He didn't intend to leave.

"How's Henry?" the nurse asking making her turn back around to face her.

"Is it normal that he's been sleeping all this time?"

"Babies sleep for 16 hours a day. He's fine." the nurse sighed.

Emma noticed the look she gave her. Even though Emma was 23 years old, she looked way younger. At her eyes, she was just a young adult who got pregnant, the father was no where to be found, the files said she was going to give him away, apparently the only person present was a 'friend' and she had just asked her that, apparently, absurd question.

"Do you want me to leave or would you like me to assist?" she asked.

She wanted to say no. She knew nurses slept little, and that she wasn't the only mother that was in the hospital and that maybe that was why she looked at Emma like it was a sacrifice to be here. But she really hadn't read anything. She knew nothing. And she clearly didn't know how to breastfeed.

She had already done it after birth, laying down on the bed, where he was safely on top of her, where he couldn't fall. He had been very hungry. Now she was sitting up. How did she hold him? What if he neglected her? And Killian would be just watching the failure she was as a mother?

"I'd like some help..."

"Put your hand on the baby's back." she did so and the nurse sighed, "Careful with his neck! You always have to make sure his head is aligned with his body." she almost shouted.