Chapter 1

>Mitch's POV<

"Mitch! Wake up, I made pancakes"

Called a gentle voice from downstairs,

Disrupting my dreams and jolting me into reality.

I groaned, turned over and tried to go back to sleep. I wanted to go back to my wonderful dreams and ignore my first day at a new school.

A heard footsteps bounding upstairs stopping at my front door.

Uh oh, I thought, here it comes

I was waiting for the annoying

"Come on Mitch!" or the

"You're gonna be late!"

But I heard nothing, which I thought was very particular. Maybe my mom is going to let me sleep in, I thought, that would be nice.

Suddenly I was jolted awake by my light flickering on and off constantly,

While a loud voice yelled:

"Waaake uppp!"

"Ok, ok!" I mumbled "I'm up!"

I rolled of my bed and flopped onto my hardwood floor, which made a loud "whap" noise.

"Oh come on Mitch, first day can't be that bad" said my mom as she helped me get up.

"Easy for you to say" I said "you don't have to go"

I didn't mention that I almost didn't get any sleep last night,

I just couldn't stop thinking about school, would I be able to keep my secret? Or would people know, would they find out and bully me to the point of depression, like my old school.

All these thoughts were bouncing around my head as I shovelled pancakes in my mouth.

"Wow these are really good" was one of them.

"Mitch you should go, it's almost 8" my mom announced

"What?!?" I turned to look at the clock it read 7:49

"Crap!" I jumped up, grabbed my bag and keys and tried to clear my mind.

I didn't want any accidents.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 😊

This is the first chapter of (I hope) many. Sorry it's so short, I hope you still like it.

please comment telling me how it was, even if it's negative.

Love, Nat