Multiplied

Year 2023, Faulkerson Residence:

"Love, can you please get Seb from his room so I can give him a bath? Tatapusin ko lang pagbihis kay Charm. Kuya, do you want to add more pens in your art bag for the trip?" M said as she buttons C's dress.

"Okay, Love. Gusto mo ako na magpaligo kay Seb? You seem so busy. I'm pretty sure you are going to double check each bag before we leave."

"No, Love. Ako na. I'm fine." M smiles as she finishes tying the bow on C's dress. She stands up, faces R and plants both palms on his chest. "Besides you, mister, should rest before we drive off. You just came home from an early shoot. Sabi ko naman sa'yo bukas na natin ituloy ang road trip to Pangasinan para makapag-pahinga ka muna. Ayaw mo pa magsama ng driver. I can only substitute for two hours at time before it's time to feed Seb again."

He slips his hands around M's waist and kisses her forehead. "Don't worry about me, Love. Sayang ang oras. Okay na ako sa nap ko sa set. Three days lang tayo magbabakasyon, we need to make the most out of our free time with the kids and besides super excited na sila sumakay sa camper and ride it for a long drive."

"Basta you're sure ha? Don't push yourself too hard, Love. I worry about you."

R pulls M closer to him. "Nagsalita ang di busy. Ikaw din, Super WoMaine, you need to catch a break. Aside from taking care of me and the kids, you manage the household, you host EB, shoot TVCs, tape TV shows, help me sa businesses natin. I often wonder where you get the energy and spark to do all the things that you do everyday. It amazes me how you do all of those and still stay as beautiful and radiant as I first met you, Love."

"Wow.  Mag-asawa na tayo with 3 kids, Love. No need na bolahin ako."

He playfully pinches his wife's nose. "Hindi nga ako nambobola. I'm just telling the truth, Love. I worry about you too, okay?"

"E di tayo na ang mahilig mag-worry." M laughs.

"Because we love each other and care about each other." R smiles and presses a soft kiss on M's lips.

"Sooo... Seb." M snickers.

"Oo nga. See you, Love." He kisses her lips one more time and runs off.

M giggles then proceeds to checking their bags and items to bring for their family getaway. She also checks their itinerary for the trip.

R returns later on with Seb in his arms already bathed and dressed in his travel attire.

"Oh, Love. Di ba sabi ko, ako magliligo kay Seb."

"Ako na, Love. Kaya ko naman at nakita ko na super busy ka din kanina."

"Ma-mam-mam..." Seb blabbers.

"What's that, little buddy?" R beams at their baby. "Narinig mo, Love?"

"He's blabbering, Love. Babies do that pero they don't really mean anything about it."

"Ma-mam-mam..."

"Mama, I think Seb is calling you." Thirdy says.

"Really, hon? Let's see." M smiles and takes Seb from R. "Are you calling Mama, Darling?"

"Ma-mam-mam..." Seb reaches out to her face.

M giggles. "Oh, I think you are calling Mama. Wow. 4 months and you amazingly can call me now." She gushes over Seb and kisses his cheek. "I love you, baby."

"Bakit ikaw lagi nilang tinatawag, Love? Siguro I don't spend enough time with the kids kaya ikaw na lang kilala nila."

"Huh? Love, don't think that. Ofcourse kilala ka nila kahit ako madalas nilang kasama they know you and they love you."

"Not as much as they love you. Tignan mo si Thirdy, si Charm even si Seb ikaw laging hinahanap. Ako okay lang na wala."

"Naku, Love.  Ofcourse that's not true. The kids love you very much and they miss you pag wala ka. They're just used to bossing me around kaya ako ang hinahanap." M laughs. "Pantay ang love nila sa atin."

"I wuv you, Papa. I wuv you and Mama so much." Charm announces as she sits on her bed while picking the toys she wants to bring.

"I love you very much too, Papa and Mama." Thirdy says.

R smiles. "I love you all so much."

"Di ba, Love? We can all love each other just as much. Quits quits lang. Walang mas mahal. Dahil ang love sa family, di naman yan nahahati, nagmu-multiply yan. Like sa atin, I didn't love you less coz we had Thirdy. I actually love you more. We didn't love Thirdy less when Charm and Seb came along and we definitely didn't love our families any less because we now have our own. Love grows and multiplies and this family has a whole lot to give." M smiles and drapes her arm over C and RT's shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Love. Siguro I just feel a little guilty coz I promised to spend more time with you and the kids but instead I got busy with so many other things again."

"It's okay, Love. Don't be too hard on yourself kung may times talaga na nagiging busy ka. What matters is how well we spend the time we share, like now. Instead of magtampuhan, how about we get on the road for our Faulkerson family weekend adventure." M grins.

R stares at his wife admiringly. "Thank you, Love. You are amazing. We are so blessed to have you. I love you so much." He takes M's hand and kisses it. "I love you, Kuya, Charm and Seb and if we have more babies we will love them just as much."

"I love you more and more, Love. I believe God blesses and will continue to bless this family because we have so much kindness and love to share to the world." M smiles. "Teka... Anong more babies? Paano?"

R laughs. "Baka lang naman, Love." He then joins his family in one big hug. "I love you all very very much."

"We love you too, Love."

"We love you, Papa. Right, Charm?"

"We wuv you, Papa."

Seb coos as if to join the family exchange of affection and everyone laughed.

"So, Faulkersons, are we ready to get this family love on the road?" R asks.

The kids repond with a boisterous chorus of excitement and cheer and race to get in the camper first.
💖🚐💖👪💖🍃💖