18.

(A/N: you guys are so wonderful what did I do to deserve all this support)

"Keith you don't understaaaand."

"Understand wha--"

"You don't understand how much I loooove yooou." Lance said as he planted kisses all over Keith's face.

Lance smiled to himself as he started kissing Keith's neck.

Keith squealed with delight.

"L-Lance!"

"Hm?" Lance hummed as he continued kissing down Keith's neck until he was at his collarbone.

Keith's face heated up as he squeaked again. "W-what are you doing?"

"Just loving and appreciating your beauty." Lance said as he planted a kiss on Keith's lips.

Keith coughed looking down in embarrassment. "Um, Lance...does- does this mean we're..?"

"Boyfriends?"

"Yeah."

"Depends, is that what you want us to be?" Lance asked as he messed with Keith's hair.

"I- uh- yes?"

"That sounded more like a question Keith."

Keith hesitated for a second,"I mean- yes. I want us to be... You know."

"Well, okay then." Lance said bringing Keith closer to him.

"And Keith, you need to brush your hair better. Do you realize how many knots I got out of your hair right now?"

"S-shut up."

Lance smiled at said male. "I'll only shut up if you do something for me."

"Well, what is it."

"Kiss me again? Please?"

Keith didn't have to think twice, because he happily complied.

When Keith stopped for air a smile spread out on his face as tears rolled down his cheeks again. "I love you so much Lance."

"I love you too."

Lance pecked Keith's cheek before bringing his fingers down to Keith's sides.

"Lance what are you-" Keith squeaked as Lance started lightly tickling his sides.

Keith slapped his hand over his mouth as he looked at Lance's expression.

Lance was wide-eyed with a gigantic smile on his face. "Y-you're ticklish! That's so cute!"

"No! I-I'm not!"

"Then why did you squeal when I tickled you? Hmmm?"

"Okay! I am! But please don't do it again." Keith said covering his red face.

"But it was cuuuuute."

"Please don't."

"Fine, but I'm gonna kiss you again."

"Alright, I have no problem with that."

So, Lance kissed him again.

But this time, it ended up being a bit heated.

And oh man was Lance proud when he heard a noise of pleasure come from the back of Keith's throat.

Lance broke the kiss before murmuring, "Hooolyyy shit."

"What?" Keith said looking at Lance.

"Oh uh- nothing." Lance lied. When Keith made that around when they were making out Lance thought it was extremely attractive.

"...well, okay. If you say so."

Lance smiled at Keith then moved to his neck as he started planting small kisses on him.

"I'll never let you go, Keith."