15.

(A/N: my head hurts from laughing so much because of how mad I made some of you guys haha)

Pidge was talking to Dottie about the whole Keith problem, whilst Lance was in his room thinking to himself.

'Does that mean he doesn't like me anymore? Does he hate me?'

Lance sat up and grabbed the red shell looking at it he noticed something, the color was.....fading?

It didn't look like how a normal thing would fade, but the shell started losing it's color immensely.

————————————————

"Pidge! You're talking to Dottie right? The shell that Keith gave me is losing it's color! It's fading, like, really fast!"

"You hear that Dot?" Pidge said looking down at her screen.

Dottie slowly nodded. "Keith is very upset....you should comfort him quickly." The tone in Dottie's voice was serious.

It sounded urgent.

————————————————

"Keith? Buddy? Amigo? Open up! Please!" Lance was pounding on Keith's door in hopes of getting him to listen.

"No! Just-just leave me alone!" Keith managed to choke out some words, he sounded like he had been crying again.

"Let me in or so help me I will break down this door."

"No!"

"3...."

"Lance don't--"

"2...."

"Lance stop--"

"2 and a half...."

"Fine!" Keith let out a low growl as he got up and opened the door.

"That's my Keithy."

"Shut up!" Keith didn't want any of Lance's bull-shit right now.

"Okay geez, I just wanted to talk."

"About what huh??"

"Us."

Keith stopped for a moment looking at Lance with disbelief.

"What us?"

"Just let me in so we can talk."

With that Keith stepped aside letting Lance come in. Lance walked over to Keith's bed and sat down patting the spot beside him.

"C'mere."

Keith obeyed and sat down next to Lance, a little farther than expected. But it was fine.

"Is it true, Keith?"

"I..."

"Is it?"

"Y-yeah...."

Lance said nothing, they just sat there for a while.

"You know it's okay right?" Lance decided to break the silence.

"What? What's okay?"

"Your feelings."

"Oh..."

"Keith, can....can I hug you?"

"What?"

"Can I hug you?"

Keith said nothing but turn slightly to Lance widening his arms out a bit as an invitation, which Lance had happily accepted.

"I wish I knew how to cheer you up better."

"Me too."

"Wow."

————————————————

Two hours Later Pidge found the two boys asleep cuddling in Keith's bed. Smiling to their self they contacted Dottie.

"Hey Dot."

"Heya Pidge. Whatcha call me up for?"

"I think they made up."

"Really? What makes you think that?"

With that Pidge got up and snuck over to the sleeping Lance and Keith and pointed her camera at them so Dottie could see.

Dottie had to slam her hand up to her mouth to keep herself from squealing.

"I'm glad it's all better now." She said in a hush whisper, smiling.