17.

(A/N: my dog is the best thing in this universe and no one can make me think otherwise)

Keith was straddling Lances hips as they were passionately making out.

Roughly their lips smashed together but they loved it.

A low growl came from the back of Lance's throat which made Keith even more needy.

"L-lance..." Keith said breaking the kiss, panting.

"What is it Keithy?"

"I-I need....you.."

"Hm, what was that Keithy? I couldn't hear you."

"I...need you..."

"A little louder please."

"I need you." Keith said as his face flushed red.

Lance smirked as he flipped over Keith so he was under him.

But then,

Keith woke up.

Keith sat up immediately, panting. His entire face was red as cold sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Holy shit."

It was most definitely morning now, and Lance had probably went back to his room when Keith fell asleep.

Keith was blushing furiously as he rapped his blanket around himself.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

Little did Keith know, Lance had same type of dream when he had went back to his own room.

"Well, I'm certainly very gay for Keith...that's a thing. Cool." Lance said to himself as he lay on his bed blushing.

"Fuck it."

————————————————

Keith suddenly heard a loud knock on his door.

"Uh, come in?"

Lance burst in the lunging him self at Keith.

"I like you Keith, as in I like-like you."

"Oh." Keith couldn't force any other words out of his mouth because of the shock he was in.

"Aww c'mon Keith! Just kiss me already!"

Keith wasted no time, he automatically grabbed the front of Lance's shirt pulling him down so their lips could meet once more.

Their lips moved together in rhythm as Lance smiled into the kiss before breaking it for air.

"Oh my god Lance." Keith said covering his face with his hands trying to hide how much he was blushing. "I never thought you actually liked me back, I thought you were only so nice to me because of pity."

"You know I'd never do that! I love you man!"

Keith smiled as tears streamed out of his eyes.

"SHIT DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?"

"No, you didn't do anything wrong Lance." Keith wiped away his tears. "You did everything right."

Right then, he brought his and Lance's lips back together.

(A/N: is this the end? Naw)