5.

(A/N: I'm surprised people are actually reading my story lmao thanks guys.)

It was about 8:15 when Keith was trying to wake up a slightly snoring Lance. Smiling to himself he started poking Lance's cheeks letting out a small giggle.

Lance groans sitting up, turning to Keith. The blue paladins cheeks turned to a light shade of pink remembering last nights events. (A/N: onhonhon lmao jkjk)

Blushing at the thought he flopped back down groaning. "Five more minutes..."

"C'mon Lance, do you want food or not?" Keith replied trying to hold back on shoving Lance off the bed.

"But I need my beauty sleeeeeep...." Lance mumbled in an exaggerated tone.

"Lance I swear to god, get your butt up or I'm gonna push you off." Keith grumbled growing impatient.

"Aw quiznak! Fine, if it makes you happy." Lance mumbled something to himself before getting up.

"You're a dork." Keith remarked rolling his eyes in the process. "Yeah, but you love me though." Lance said with a smirk walking out the room.

Keith's cheeks turned pink, looking down. As Lance walked out Keith whispered to himself, "Yeah..I guess I do..".

As Keith got up walking to the kitchen the first thing in his sights was Lance talking to Allura. Of course.

Knowing Lance he was probably flirting with her. Keith groaned in disgust. Keith had nothing against Allura, of course not.

It's just that- Keith felt uncomfortable every time Lance flirted with a girl. It's just that...it irked him and he didn't know why.

Keith's blood boiled with jealousy. Although, at the same time he felt nervous. He felt a pain in his stomach afraid Lance wasn't capable of loving a male, specifically himself.

Keith hadn't even realized how long he was standing there glaring at the sights of Lance and Allura because Pidge seemed to notice.

"Keith? Keith!" Pidge snapped Keith out of his daze. "Huh!?" Keith yelled a hint of panic in his voice. "You know you were staring, right Keith?"

"N-no I wasn't!"

"Uh-huh sure you weren't." Keith could just hear the smirk in Pidge's voice.

Keith sighed annoyed as he walks to the table sitting down. He heard someone sit down next to him and turned seeing Lance. "Hey Lancelot." he said with a sleepy grin.

"Hey Keithy boy." Lance replied smiling with a tinge of pink on his cheeks patting Keith's head.

Shiro looked over at the two boys an eyebrow raised and a small smile forming on his lips. "You seem to be getting along well."

"Yeah, mullet head isn't all that bad." Lance said ruffling Keith's hair.

Keith let out a soft quiet laugh. "Neither are you dork." Keith remarked playfully punching Lance's shoulder.

Allura smiled fondly. "You're bonding, yes?"

"Guess so." Lance said with a close eyed smile as Keith looked at Lance in awe just admiring him.

Keith noticed Lance wasn't half bad when it came to looks. He actually found Lance kinda cute.

As Lance looked back down, Keith had quickly looked away a small blush visible on his pale cheeks.

Keith started to realize he liked Lance.

But did he feel the same way?

(A/N: I'm in Voltron hELL)