12.

(A/N: it was 1 am when I was writing this and my mom walked in jfc)

Keith was on the verge of sleep as Lance delicately grabbed his hand, often lightly stroking it to help keep Keith calm.

They were laying down on the sand facing each other now. Keith was extremely tired but didn't want to sleep.

He and Lance were staring into each other's eyes as they lay there, in the still quietness of the night.

"Lance...I...I..."

"Shh.. Just rest Keith, we'll go back later. But, right now.. It's just the two of us."

"Okay..." Keith was to tired to pay full attention to Lance's words. Instead, he let sleep take him.

————————————————

It was morning and Keith found himself under a tree like plant with a blanket wrapped around him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes yawning, "Lance?"

"I'm over here, the team found us asleep last night so they just put a blanket on us and let us sleep. They figured that this planet is safe enough so nothing would attack us any way."

Keith's face went red, the rest of the team had seen them like that?

"Hunk brought some food he made from some things he found here. I saved you some, it's right there if you want it." Lance said pointing at some type of large flat rock that had a plate of food sitting on it.

"Thanks.." Keith mumbled walking over to get the food. "Hey... Where's the shell you gave me?" Keith said looking around, he really hoped he didn't loose it.

"Oh yeah, when you fell asleep I noticed that you were holding it in your other hand so I grabbed it and set it down on the rock. It's right next to your plate."

Keith nodded as he went over and sat down by the rock picking up the plate. The food seemed good enough to eat so Keith gladly dug in.

Lance did nothing but sit there on the sand occasionally looking at Keith, who on the other hand, had no clue he was staring at him.

When Keith finished eating he suddenly remembered that they were both still in only their boxers. 'Shit.'

"Ahem, so..." Lance cleared his throat, with blush on his cheeks from looking at Keith's chest without him knowing.

"Dottie's ship is fixed and she's gonna leave soon so..."

"We're leaving now?"

"I guess? Oh, and Keith.."

"Hm?"

"We should probably put our clothes back on..."

Keith almost choked at Lance's words, but he nodded acting like it didn't affect him in any way whatsoever.

Keith and Lance went over picking their armor off the ground and putting it on, they acted like it was almost a natural thing to do.

Lance got his armor on first but he stood there and waited for Keith. When Keith finished getting dressed he made sure not to forget the shell. That was too important to him.

When they went to go back to the team something shiny caught Lance's attention. Keith noticed Lance was staring at something so he turned to see it.

There was a shell similar to the one Lance gave him except this one was red. Keith ran over and picked it up then gave it to Lance with a small smile.

"Here."