4.

(A/N: #StopKeo2k16)

"L-lance I-I..." Keith stuttered not understanding why. "Thanks.." He mumbled looking away.

Lance giggled ruffling Keith's hair. "It's no problem. You know...I think we're actually becoming good friends!" The brunette stated pulling Keith closer to him.

"Friends.." The word replayed in Keith's mind.

"But I thought I was your rival Lance." Keith stated with a smirk. "Well, I'm actually growing quite fond of you Keith." Lance said smiling causing Keith to smile as well.

After about two seconds of smiles Lance was pulled into a hug by Keith. To his surprise its was actually a very comfortable delicate type of hug.

Before he knew it he had his arms around Keith as well.

"Hey Keith I made fo-" Hunk walked in only to be faced with cuddling Keith and Lance. "Oh! Oh! Oh."

Lance started to panic. "I-it's not what it looks like I swear!" Lance shouted taking his arms off Keith only to end up falling off the bed.

Hunk was beyond embarrassed from walking in on them regretting that he hadn't knocked. "D-did I come at a bad time?" Hunk asked nervously.

Keith just laughed. "Hunk it's fine we were just hanging out."

"A-and cuddling!?" Hunk said with a face bright red.

"I-it was just a hug!" Lance shouted as he still lay on the floor.

"O-ok anyways...did you guys want food?" Hunk asked still a bit flustered at what he saw.

"No, I'm fine" "M-me too, I-I'm good." Lance added embarrassed. Keith looked at Lance with a curious expression as he got up off the sitting sitting back down onto the bed.

Hunk quickly walked out of the room shutting the door behind him trying to avoid the scene in front of him.

As Hunk left Keith pulled Lance back down to lay with him. "I swear if Hunk says anything.." Lance mumbled hoping he wouldn't tell the rest of the crew what he saw. "Don't worry Lance we're just hanging out! You should worry." Keith said in attempts to brighten the mood.

"You've been a lot more cheerful lately Keith. Why is that?" Lance asked hoping to get and answer out of him.

In all honesty, Keith didn't know why he was so cheerful either. Could it be that it was Lance that had been making him a happier person?

"W-well..I don't really know Lance." Keith answered with a shrug yawning.

"Are you tired?" Lance question Keith, who nodded in response. "Wait what time is it?"

"Well, it's about somewhere around 4 am now." Lance answered as Keith groaned. They were both awake even before Lance had came to 'hang out'.

Lance was a bit tired too but didn't want to admit it. "You can sleep if you want Keith." Lance said pulling the covers of the bed over them. "That would be nice.." Keith mumbled cuddling into Lance's side.

Lance's face went a bright red as he snaked his arm around Keith's waist. As he did that Keith nuzzled his face into Lance's neck causing him feel butterflies in his stomach.

As Lance was slowly falling asleep as well he started to question himself, did he like Keith?

(A/N: i dIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WiTh THIS CHAPTeR also, flustered Keith is adorable.)