Chapter 9

Roc Royal P.O.V:

So right now me and Jayden is walking back home from hunting we usually don't do it when other are around. So he didn't want to walk in front of me he walking behind me slowly. It's weid because he usually runs around and laugh talking to me, DAMN I REALLY HURT HIM THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayden: Roc i'm tried

Me: Really Jay

Jayden: Pick me up pleaze Roccy (giving puppy dog face)

Me:(Laugh & pick Jayden bride styal) I thought you were mad at me you stop hugging me and calling me Roccy and stuff

Jayden: That's because you never got the idea to ask me out dummy u still didn't so whateves right

Me: So be ready by 8 and bring night clothes we staying at a hotal ( Put Jayden down)

Jayden: Okay but take me to me room Roccy i'm still tried

Me: You are so childish

Jayden: That's why you love me (both starts laughing)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8o'clock@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was wearing a faded black jean, blue v-neck, blue and black adais, 2 gold chains, and so colon. I went and knock Jaydens door. He came out with navy blue jeans, muscle shirt, black jordans, with his hair in a curl ponytail.

Jayden: Hi

Me: Hey, you look amazing

Jayden: You can say that to yourself, come on

Me: Okay

We held hand and walk do to the school bridge. We played at booths and won so many games. We laughed, talked, and to know more about each other. So we started walking on the beach. We didn't really talk we just looked at the sky with a whole moon and stars. 

Me: Jayden

He turned around and I crush my lips on his. He didn't kiss back or anything so i guess he still not ready. I was just about to pull back until i felt arms around my neck and lips moving with mine. I place my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. I lick his bottom lip for an entry in his mouth but he didn't open up. So i bit down on his lip not to hard and not to soft. He got the massage and opened up I slip my tongue in his mouth. His mouth taste like vanilla and mint and was warm too. I pulled back to catch my breath. I place my forehead on Jayden's and we laugh a little. I'm happy I got my baby back, now for the question.

Me: Jayden, will you go out with me

Jayden: I love too

Spead the candy and chocolate Sweetness out!!!!!!!!!!