Chapter 3

Diggy P.O.V:

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Watch where your going" Prodigy said. I got scared and backed up. Prodigy and Ray was staring at us then looked back and contined to walk.

"You coming or what I know your looking Jayden."Prodigy said I Like his power to read mindes. I always had a crush on him hopeful he didn't hear that. He smile I know he did AHHH meany. We heard running and trees moving. We back up into each other. We saw Bearry, breathing hard, then he looked up at Jacob and pulled on his pant pointing to the way he came from. We started running the way he was guiding us with the 'Mindless Boys' behind us. We ran up to a mess up warehouse with the gates wide open we felt eveil fouses. We all looked at Princeton because he have the power to make you invisible and have no present. He grabbed Jacob hand and walked inside with Prodigy holding mine and Issa holding Ray's. The door was wide open so we just walked in and we saw two man talking in the living room.

"Did you guys get any blood from him" The guy with a blue shirt said. The one standing up shook his head 'no'. 

"Sir, why do we have the other boy" The other one standing up asked.

"Because he's cute plus i heard him talk to the other 3 just hearing him say my name." He said bitting his lip. A girl came downstairs with a sad look on her face.

" Did you do it" He asked looking back at the girl.

"Yes, but don't hurt him badly he still hurt from when you got him, plus he won't eat." She said looking down.

"What did you do!!!" The one who asked about the blood asked him upsettingly.

"He didn't tell you, he wanted to rape him and since he said 'no' and walked away he knowk him out. While he was sleeping he told me to give him the heat pills." She said walking up to him.

"What level it better be 1 or less." The blue shirted guy said again. 

" I give her anyone i touch, should be one" Roc came down and knock that guy on the stair case out. Prod was laughing. Prince made us present again and we all started laughing.

"GET OFF OF ME" That all we heard and a big smash, that's when everyone got quite.When went upstairs and saw 10 guys on the floor, 3 holes in the walls, and a piece od ceiling missing.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TRYING TO DO!!!!!!!!" It had an echo to it.

"I'm ssssorry please don't hurt me" they man hunging upside down with one foot in Jayden hand said.

"SO YOU WANT TO RAPE PEOPLE RIGHT"

" I'm sorry"

"WHAT THE HELL DID THEY GIVE ME, AND I DARE YOU TO LIE TO ME BITCH I PROMISE YOU WILL DIE NIGGA"

" Heat Pills."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"

"Pills that make you feel gooder than before when your doing it"

"1 DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO YOUR ASS, 2 THE HELL PEOPLE BE MAKING WITH THE LIFE SHIT MAKING HEAT PILLS AIN'T NOBODY WANNA FEEL HEAT"

"But it makes it feel more better, deeper when you do it, you know what i mean."

"HELL NO CAUSE LISTEN CAREFULLY I'M A VERGINE" Jayden drop the guy in the house and lift the warehouse. We all were shock we never seen a vergine in our life.

Gotta do my homework thank you cici26 and Too_insane for commenting on my sorry:) night spend the cand and chocolate Sweetness out!!!!!!!!!:P