Chapter 6

"Hey baby I haven't seen in so long" Nicki said trying to kiss me.

"I broke up with you since last year" I said pushing her away from me. She just laugh and put her arms around my neck and came closer.

"Stop, I dating someone already" I told Nicki she looked at me pouted. Bitch back the fuck up ,space, I just wanted to say that but She just kissed me. It felt good so I put my hands on her waist pulling her closer.

"Can she do that" Nicki asked putting her hands on my chest. I bit my lips and pulled her closer to kiss again. Luck we were in the closet.

"Really, please tell which one of the boxes is i---------" I heard someone say when the door open, but stop when they saw us.

"Jay what's wr-----------" Issa asked while coming in the closet to see what Jayden was looking at.

"Sorry, um I have to um go" Jayden said turning around walking out the closet. Nicki left too. Issa just looked at me and shook his head leaving. Shit I mess up. I walked out to see Prod, Prince, and Ray looking at me.

" What happen to Jay-J" They asked together. I looked behind them to see Issa rolling his eyes at me.

"Anyways coach said we not going to practice today so we going to seat over at the beachers to look at the cheerleaders" Ray said. We went there and saw them sterching. Nicki started to wave at me than the 3 looked at me when she started to wink at me.

"What you do Roc" Ray asked with the other 2 looking at me.

"ROOOOOC" Diggy yelled behind me. UH-OH I turned around to see 3 other ones I didn't want too.

"Why the fuck would you do that" Jacob asked

"What he do" Prodigy asked.

"He decided to go in the closet and have fun kissing someone" Diggy said smiling.

"Oh you made out with Jay Level 3 already got him creaking" Ray said.

"You ain't tell em" Issa said.

"No it wasn't" Diggy and Jacob said in a unison

"Who was it" Prince asked

"Nicki" I said lowly playing with my fingers

"As in Nicki Manja" I nodded.I felt a slap on my face and looked up to see Diggy

"The fuck I tell you before you dated him, and when you told me" He yelled over me.

"You knew you were his first boyfriend" Jacob said standing too

" I know some shit this would happen once a player always a player and the best part is it only been 2 days" Issa said. I felt pain in my chest, I didn't mean to cheat on him it just happened.

"She started it"Prod said reading my mind.

"Then why didn't you push her away" Issa said

"Idk for some reason she used her powers and took over me" I said looking down

"Ain't nothing going to stop that she make you want her inside and out" Prince said

" No, the whole him I wanted Jayden" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Jayden got you under a spell that's call Love" Prince said.

We went walk togother to the coach door and saw Nicki complaining and Jayden just nodding. After a few seconds Jayden walk away from Nicki and the cheerleader coach.

"That's not fair I should be--------" Nicki was cut off by Jayden

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, fuck alway be complaining about shit giving me god damn headache" Jayden yelled walking up to her.

"Well I woul----"She was cut off by Jay playing with her hair. NIcki smile she got to him. She was going to kiss him.

"Wow, where do you think them lips going, Not on mine I don't want to mess with someone who have AIDS" Jayden said smiling.Nicki couldn't talk she only bit her lips.

"I got you falling don't I, you look so cute blushing. Here the dail i let you be captain." Jayden said with his hands on her hips.

"Yeah, as soon as you stop trying to get dick. And there's a soap bar in the bathroom calling your name. Go clean the fish" Jayden said backing up laughing at the face Nicki made. He wave while walking away.

To be contine Spead the choclate and candy Sweetness out!!!!!