Chapter 1

Hey readers, i know you haven't readed it because it was boring in the beginning. S now the good part comes in.

Jayden P.O.V:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________First Day__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So right now i'm walking in a dorm building. They made met Zion the dormrooms leader, He was cute. And yes, i'm bisexual!!!! 

"Hi, I'm Zion please follow me to your room" He said walking up the stair. I didn't truth to many in the school so i was scared if what happen will happen again. I started having flashbacks of what happen.

"Don't worry he can't hurt you, plus he friendly. What happen outside isn't going to happen much in here." Chris said. Whatever I ran upstair and saw Zion on the 5th and last floor. There was about 4 room doorrs.

"Umm.....Zion why are there only 4 room doors up here" I asked looking at the doors.

"Because you and 3 other boys are top rated in this school for this dorm building." Zion said smiling.

"Okay, I can deal with that but my stuff I wish it was here it's back at home" I said while Zion was opening the door. 

"Wow, how you do that and everything looks just how you pictured it in your mind" Zion said surprised.

"Maybe that's anyother one of my powers" I said walking in. The room was 3x the size of my bedroom back home. There was a king size water bed, the room was Red, white, and black my favorite color. I open the closet door and it was like a walk into type. I had my clothes and new clothes. Plus a shoe closet, I turn around and saw a booksheilf, with pictures of me and grandpa Joe with one book it read "School Rules" I guest i have to read it. I just blow the book to my face and i remember everything. New power again.

"Here's your cell phone, it has my contect info and Chris and Davis too." Zion said. It was a black Iphone 5.

"Thanks man, now can you please go i need a shower" Zion nodded and left.

"Oh yeah, come downstairs so you can get the piecing and stuff." Zion said. I nodded and took quick shower. I wear a red shirt with blue jean and adais. I put me hair in a bun and lock my door with my phone in my pocket. I ran downstairs and saw them looking at me.

"Okay, here this is your card to buy what ever you want in the school. Since your in a high rate you got like 900,000,000 gold coins. One gold coin equal 1,000 silver coins, 10,000 bronze coins." Davis explained to me. We walk into a building that wrote "Main Hall" we got in and saw this mean with a name tag that said Cody.

"What is needed" He asked looking up. I give him a smile that he give back.

"Jayden, is new is the "Derniere Touche,He has strong powers and has more coming his way." Zion said. Cody nodded and made me sat in this black chair. He give 3 piericing on both ear. And give me this chain bracelet and 3 other bracelet for my arm. And a necklets that was silver and had a key on the bottom.

"What's this for" I asked mainly about the necklets.

" It will come off your neck connect with the one you who be your and will have lock." Chris said. I just got up and thank Cody and went back in my room and feel asleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************_________________________________________________________________________Next Morning______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got up by myself it was 6:45 in the morning. I got up took a shower. And got out with my navy towel around my waist. That's when my door flew open 3 guys drooling.

Chris P.O.V:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++We decided to go wake Jayden up for school. We ran up stair like little kids even dought we are 29 years old. Zion open the door and we saw Jayden coming out the shower with a navy towel around his waist. With water dripping from his long hair, to this chest, down his 8 pack, down to his v-line, and disapper in this towel. To make even better the morning sun hit his body perfectly. His eyes turn to a shade of gray. He look up and smile at us.

"Good Morning Chris, Davis, and Zion" Jayden said giggling and walking to his draw and pull out a blue boxers. He put it on under his towel. His towel fell off and he dry off and lotion his body. Damn, why couldn't he be my age. I would of tap that everyday. If all wolfpires look like this i want one. Zion and Davis were reading mind the were think the same thing. After about 5 minutes of staring Jayden was done.

"You ready, Jayden" Zion said. Jaden was wearing black jeans that may i add made his ass look good. A blue tee-shirt and a "Y U Hating Man" hoodie, and some Nike Hyper Quickness. He looked fresh. We left and started waking to the High School building. We got his schedule and showed him class. He's in my homeroom class. We walk in i saw kids flying, screming and yelling and the teacher pass out.. And i saw the 4 boys in the back that was called "Serrures difficilies" {means tough locks} and the other 3 Derniere Touche. 

"What happen this time" i asked the kids. They laugh and scearmed yeah.

"We have a new student his name is Jayden" I said making him look down.

"Please be nice, and don't make him scared and run away like the others going to the other school." I said Jayden sat in the last row in the back looking out the window. I walk in the back and told him everythings going to be okay. There will be hard teachers and be careful cause you don't want mask and other things.

Jayden P.O.V:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was just staring out the window igoning the noise they making, but once the bell rung they sat down and be quiet. A man with a lighting bolt in his hand.Chris told me about this one he can hit the kids if they don't listen or get the correct answer. Science is something gotta memerizore this is call science not really it like something help you when need to get out of troble.

Sorry ya need to go to school i finish when i come back so yeah sweetness out!!!! Spend the chocolate and candy Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!