Chapter 5

Roc Royal P.O.V:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 in the Morning- The door downstairs opened and all you hear is footsteps coming up the steps. I can see my baby was waking up, I look down at him and smile.

"Are you going to keep looking me or do you want something." He said opening up his eyes it was purple. My baby alway going to have lust in his eyes. I peck his lips and turn us over so he was sitting on me. We laugh for a few minutes just taking in the moments that just happen. He got up and kiss my cheek and left, I got up and took a shower and brush my teeth. I went downstairs and see Issa, Jacob, and Diggy lay on the floor on their stomches groning first thing that went in my mind was 'They got the D-game' I laugh while walking in the kitchen. I see Prince, Prodigy, and Ray stuffing their faces with food, these niggas alway eat the whole frige when they done having fun. I dapped them and got coffe to drink and sat on the 'island' couch surffing through the channels. I heard a sigh and look at the one sitter across the room and see my baby wearring blue basketball shorts, black tee-shirt, and jordans, with his hair in a ponytail. My babe alway fresh and clean unlike the other girls use to date. 

" Why you guys on the floor" he ask them so innocently. 

" While I can't feel anything below my waist and that Someone ain't getting nothing for a few months." Diggy said  getting up to kiss Jay forehead. Prodigy came out the kitchen and look shocked.

"Yeah, you right I need a break for a cupple of months." Jacob said getting up sitting on the couch i was on. I got up and move to the two-seater.

"I with you both, think my a------" Issa got cut off with Jay covering his ears. And 3 people behind me say 'WHAT WHY' I patted the seat next me and Jay got up a sat there with his head on my chest. While the others fought. 

'Maybe I'll have you tap-out' I thought in my head.

(No, stop thinking to hard i'm right to you baka) Jay said in my head

*Baka mean stuip in Japenese*

'Okay, sorry baby' 

" Hey, i'm hungry go cook me something" He said taking the remote from me. I looked at him like he was crazy, and i got the same stare back.

"No, I'm not you got two legs do it yourself" I said looking at the t.v. I felt two hands on my face and i Jayden in my face.

"Wha--" I was cut off by two soft lips touching mine. I look and his eyes and i see purple. That won't do nothing guess he knew because he came down to my ears and bit them softly make me gron. To make it wrost he grinds his bottom on me. Damn my baby got skills.

" If you don't I can tell people what you did last night, or you can make me breakfast for that you get a my verginety and a free troken on me riding you, Papi." he said softly in my ear and pull back looking me in the eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast" I asked bit my lips.

"That more like it" He said seating across from me again. He started to laugh.

"You may wanna fix your little problem" He said point to my area. I got up and went upstairs.

"Where you going Roccy" He yelled.

"To take a cold shower, make you breakfast, then to tiam your ass!!! Anything else Jayden" I yelled going to my room. I heard an 'uh-oh' come out his mouth.

________________________________________After coming downstairs_________________________________________________

"When did you two start going out" Prod asked laughing. Diggy slap the back of his head and give him the look.

"I'm happy for you two now Roc if you hurt my baby boy you will be dead" Issa said walking upstairs. Prince smiled at Jayden then sat next to him.

"How far did you get on scale from 1-10" Ray asked looking at Jay.

"Well 2 he is so diffecult" I said going in the kitchen I heard him and everyone laugh in the 'island'.

I made everyone breakfast:

Eggs

Bacon

Pancakes

That was all I made since I know Prince, Ray, Prod, And I eat the most because we part wolf you know. So By than Jay came in the Kitchen and made himself so coffe and took a sip and turn to look at me. In less than 10 seconds everyone came in and ate. We talk about nothing, then watch t.v for awhile, I wasn't I was playing with baby's hair it was soft and smooth but warm. His head was on my lap and I couldn't help but sleep becaude he was playing with Bearry. Ever since me and Jay got together Bearry would spend time with me too.

Prod text me when this boy was right next to me.

Moonwalker: We have football practice in about an hour you guys ready

Treandy: Yeah

Stiffy: Yep

Prince: Yeah i was sleep man I should bet you up

Treandy: Lol

" Baby what time is it" Jayden asked me

" 1:45, why" I asked. He got up and stertch

" I have practice at 2 I'll back at 5o'clock" He said getting up and ran upstairs. Diggy, Issa, and Jacob got up too and ran upstairs. They all came down wearing tight shorts and tee-shirts that had 'Group A' on it. They kiss our lips and left. We fell asleep and got up at 2:45 and got our football bags and went to feild.

We saw our coach and cheerleading coach talking about something. Then Nicki came up to me hugging me

 .

To be contined speard the candy and coco Sweetness Out!!!!