Chapter 8

Jayden P.O.V:

I woke up at 9 in the morning and I see Bearry in my arms. He open his eyes and patted me on the head he knows how i feel all the time even when i don't know. I got out of bed and went to take a shower again. I don't have class today and no practice so i guess I'll just chill today. I came out the shower and put on my boxers and over large tee i got that stops at my mid-thigh.Me and Bearry just watch a kevin hart movie. I just fell asleep after the second movie, and Bearry was out my arms guess he hungry.

Bearry P.O.V:

Hey i'm Bearry Jayden's Pet I love him he's different from others. Last night he wasn't his childish fun playful self. I know what happen, i'm give Jayden to Roc to protect him not hurt him. I got downstair and see everyone talking. They looked my way and smiled.

Jacob: Where is Jay-J

Me: He fell back to sleep

Prodigy: Isn't he gonna eat

Me: Nope he haven't ate since last night

Diggy: My baby

Prince: Probabily he wants bleed he can snap time to time I was walking in the hallway and I trip down the stair he just got the bat and almost killed me

Ray: Ha you fell down the stair funny

Issa: Oh my Princey you okay (starts laughing) how you fall downstairs

Jacob: Now that i relize both Roc and Jayden both been avoiding each other.

Me: What should we do

Prince:Okay here's the plan......................

Jayden P.O.V:

I woke up and saw an note from Bearry:

' Sorry Jayden me, and the other 6 left to go food shopping while i'm out i want you and Roc to got blood hunting please!'

That asshole leaving me alone. I should i've been snapping at people for no reason. I got dress and went to Roc's room and known the door.

Roc: What

Me: We have to go blood hunting...

To be contine sorry it short tired. Any-t-ways Spead the candy and chocolate Love Sweetness and she's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!